U got this Any Forums

Attached: chrome_8FV4flRkwi.png (775x755, 758.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty62YzGryU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kenobi
>can-obi
do americans really conflate the e sound with the a sound so easily? what the fuck is wrong with them?

I got
Oh bee wand dee
can oh bee.

So it sounded like Obi-Wan Kenobi, I'm from Scotland.

bee
eed

sneed

sneed

Ohinsect magicd sodaohinsect

Be kind please rewind

english is a disgusting garbage language.
read the poem called "The Chaos" by Gerard Nolst Trenite to see what a complete fucking joke English is.
This is why Americans are completely incapable of pronouncing words in other languages, they simple have no baseline for what a vowel sounds like

>do americans really conflate the e sound with the a sound so easily?
You have no idea... youtube.com/watch?v=ty62YzGryU4
Living in Michigan, my job always had the radio on and almost every single day I would hear an advertisement where the woman said, "...great savings on Kroger melk." No one else understood why I had a problem with that, they all said she sounded normal.

>first post
>muh americans
Embarassing

Unironically muh americans

Ohflywan Aluminiumohfly

obi wan kenobi

rent free

>Oh bee Wand d Can oh bee
Huh?

Ohbug stick sodaohbug

Star Wars is a soap opera for children

oh bee magicd beer oh bee?

How come third worlders come to an American website and obsessed over Americans?

Bond burger

NOT THE CAN OF BEES NOO

Attached: bees.jpg (474x266, 17.11K)

Oh fly Juan cocoa fly

Ohbzzzzabracaabra Cokeohbzzzz

>Ohbee wand Canthony
opie and anthony fans are the worst

BABA BOOEY

just realized its a subtraction sign, not a hyphen.

you monkeys are the ones spreading your disgusting culture all over the world, no I DONT WANT TO WORSHIP NIGGERS, is that so hard to understand??

They think about us constantly. Their inferiority complexes are off the charts. You could live in a foreign country for years and still not think as much about it as they think about America. We are everything to them, their whole reason to be.
They will complain about America then watch American TV and movies, listen to American music, wear American clothes, shop at American stores to buy American products, spend hundreds of hours practicing American English, read American books, play American games, follow American politics, obsess over American celebrities, mimic American social movements and culture, spend countless hours on American websites, eat American food and think about Americans non-stop 24/7. This causes them a great deal of anguish as they hate themselves for being so focused on American while never being American so they lash out - online, of course, and in American English - as it is the only way they can vent their insecurities.
Don't be offended, pity them. Imagine a life where from birth your culture is dominated by another to the point you care more about it than your own. It must be a dreadful thing to wake up every day and not be American yet still feel compelled to spend every waking minute obsessing over America. A personal hell I would not wish upon my worst enemy.

Attached: hogan america.jpg (722x481, 264.92K)

So stop making your life 100% about consuming American media, visiting American websites and obsessing over America.