Natebros... they're mocking us... how do we recover? we need a win

Attached: 5465734.jpg (352x194, 12.86K)

that's just how swedes look, THOUGH

He has resting asshole face.

Nate deniers will be silenced in S3 with Nate/Jules endgame

Nate is a collosal faggot IRL and on the show.

You could not pay me to watch this jewphoria

no one watches this show

Attached: im-not-robot.gif (640x324, 2.55M)

don't worry bros, nate doesn't need a gf, he can hang out with one of his frien- OH NO NO NO WE'RE STARING INTO THE ABYSS NATEBROS

THOUGH

Attached: 1645589544292.png (616x822, 8.51K)

Isn't he basque or some shit?

Yes, although his parents look really dark. Elordi about as light if not lighter than some British/Irish 'dark Celt' like Kiera Knightly, Colin Farrell, Ioan Gruffudd, etc.

no green arrow therefore you say that and look like that

S3 will open with Nate jerking off to blacked.com, him asking McKay about Cassie was blatantly a cuckold fetish. Not shitposting, this will really happen. It's over.

cassiesisters... we WEREN'T crazier than maddy?

>left is Basque
>left is Welsh-Scottish
So Basques and Celts have the same gene pool?

Attached: 546ggr.jpg (3264x1920, 1.33M)

Cassie is gonna fight Lexi and get her ass kicked by Maddy, guaranteed.

You said the same for S2 and nothing happened. Face it, Nate is straight.

based

some dagos made nest in celtic homesteads, you may find similarities in some individuals but i wouodn't call them a great chunk of the gene pool

Eh, I don't know about that. You find that look present in a lot of Welsh-Irish actors and I have a similar ethnic look to those two and am 100% Welsh according to that ethnicity test I did.
>inb4 giving your DNA to a jew company
Yes, yes, I know, it was probably stupid, but was pretty naive at the time and wanted to satiate a curiosity.

the stupid part is believing their results are anything but mildly accurate. go send it again under different names and/or to different companies then see what you get. it's a crock and the data is largely junk to them after they sell it to the cops for their own DNA databanks.

Perchance.

Attached: f.png (600x788, 14.37K)

Basques are french looking

Alright. Not some expert or anything but my results generally got updated, so at first it was this 52/48 split of English/Welsh and Scottish/Irish and then it got narrowed down to 92/8 Welsh and Scottish/Irish before finally being 100% Welsh.

Nate is in love with Jules, this is his character's central conflict. They couldn't have set it up any clearer, you might as well argue Rue isn't on drugs. Season 3 will be him growing beyond his high school jock persona and Cal's toxic influence and eventually asking her out.

It's not supposed to make him gay or bi, the writers believe it's straight for a guy to date a trans girl. If you disagree then whatever, shit up threads with pointless semantic bullshit if you like. Doesn't change how he feels.