Have we lost bros?

have we lost bros?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8.52K)

No, everyone is hating the show, and people are talking the Hobbit movies again. I wont rest until we get a new hobbit cut without all that retarded filler

And in 10 years when Disney buys the rights to Silmarillion and makes a Marvel universe equivalent out of it, people will be thinking back to the lotr show thinking how great it is, same way theyre appreciating shitty hobbit.

I don't think so. RoP is enterely fan fiction. The Hobbit, despite being shitty, are vaguely based on Tolkien's work.

You can get it now if you look. Get the Maple fims edit. It cuts the trilogy down to one 4.5 hour film with and vastly improves the experience. It's very well done and pretty much the only way I'll watch these movies now

Was anybody else completely unaware that two of the main characters were the younger prequel versions of the two elf Lords from the original trilogy? I had no idea until angry Joe mentioned it.

Focusing on the black dwarf and the black elf instead of the prequel aspect for characters we already know was a dumb idea.

we all did when you POSTED A THUMBNAIL FOR ANTS. DIE.

Attached: gif_for_ants.gif (16x9, 16.59K)

The show is coming out whether you like it or not so yes, you have lost.

There's some good shows in the world, user. And they're worth watching.

look up the maple cut, it's exactly that

How does it deal with the love triangle, the Lake Town, the retarded battle in the third movie or the bloom effect in BotFA? I appreciate the fan effort, but this films really need something that go beyon a fan edir. New scenes should be filmed, some characters should be recast (Beorn) and their scenes rescripted, Smaug shouldn't be so extremely big... and it goes on and on.

I liked the hobbit, except the forced diversity in laketown in the extended edition. Structure could have been better, Smaug dying at the end of the second movie, having an actual plot with the necromaner in the third, etc. But I enjoyed it 8/10 at least.

Yes?
Trump lost.
Trump lost: he failed to be re-elected, and he's a looser who has been impeached two times, he's a Russian puppet, and his pathetic January insurrection scrambled in few hours

Trump lost.
Like Sauron, he was weak and devoured by hubris and malevolence; he picked weak enemies, made sacrifices that turned into big errors.

>everyone is hating the show
Who? Some insincere 'culture warriors' and Ruskies who wont be able to afford food next week?
Who gives a shit

Fucking tourist piece of shit

Lmao. Imagine simping this hard for a show whichs trailers and promos have a 10:1 dislike to like ratio

even normie tier black people are hating on the show

If you were black and already a fan of Lord of the Rings I don't see why you would want forced diversity anyway. If I was watching Chinese martial arts movies I would find it cringy as fuck if random white dudes started popping up as shaolin monks. It would just look stupid

>people are talking the Hobbit movies again
They're already pretending they were good movies?

And the white monks suddendly start talking about empowerement and that Chinese martial arts are just a form of imperialism, but luckly they are proven right time and time again so the other Shaolin monks are so impressed they change their way, while the old chinese dudes turn out to be evil bad guys who randomly drown puppies.

>good movie
>movie that represent the book.
There is a difference user, though it didn't follow the storyline at least I felt submerged in middle-earth and was very happy they didn't start making woke elves like tauriel fighting the male patriarchy.

In the grand scheme of things the problem is that people are retards. Distract them for a while and you can shovel whatever shit you want.