Vincent price

was he kino?

Attached: vincentprice.jpg (284x407, 25.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPYaTqP4X68&list=PLBEB75B6A1F9C1D01&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ynr Yacht Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=YPYaTqP4X68&list=PLBEB75B6A1F9C1D01&index=6

Yes

Yes but I like Cushing more

Very

No because he worked with a pedophile

Attached: michael-jackson.jpg (2000x1333, 889.62K)

Very much so

This, I actually like Cushing more than Lee and Price, I went to see the hammer horror movies for Lee and stayed for Cushing

Hell yes. His voice is unbelievably kino.

He was the best Dr Who.

Absolutely. Witchfinder General is pure kino and I will never cease shilling it here.

Attached: witchfinder.jpg (1000x657, 72.73K)

Absolutely certified gold kino. Watch his interviews with Carson on youtube, he had a very quick wit

Good advice, I'll check it out.

Yes, one of the greats, so many good movies
>Witchfinder General
>Masque of the Red Death
>The Pit and the Pendulum
>House of Wax
>Theatre of Blood
etc

Also absolutely kino and super distinctive voice.

Anyone's thoughts on "From A Whisper To A Scream"? It's one of his later and lesser known films, I haven't seen it but have been curious about it

My favorite one features him cooking fish in a diswasher, he gets a double entendre over on Carson, and Johnny just rolls his eyes

Best Simon Templar to date.

They were a based triumvirate. You do get the sense that Cushing was more approachable and you'd be relaxed interacting with him, whereas you'd be in awe of someone like Lee. Stephen Fry's a bloated annoying bastard but his anecdote about filming with Cushing and then Cushing putting Lee on the phone for Fry sort of illustrates what I am getting at.

Yes, they really were
At least they're all back together now

I do wonder if Lee had lived around 2-3 years more if he would have kicked up over seeing his dear friend resurrected by CGI and paraded around in Rogue One.

If it didn't kill him just from seeing that, he'd be absolutely pissed

Obviously. If you actually dislike this man in any way from a professional point you need to quit life.

he is basically a narrator for multiple stories in the movie, its very watchable, so would recommend.

He wasn't really "in" it, it's an anthology and he just hosts it. He was pretty old by then. It's a pretty grim and violent film for him, I doubt he ever saw it, just sat in a big chair on a set and read his lines to the camera. He did lots of paycheck gigs late in life. I've got tapes of him presenting NFL bloopers and demonstrating a new kind of consumer camera

>Witchfinder: This wench needs to be examined for devil marks. Bring her, a length of rope, some lube and a leathermask to my bedroom about 10 and don't disturb us for the next 12 hours.

How did her get away with it?

I saw it whenever. I remember it being a good time. Basically anything with the Hammer Bros. Price, Lee and Cushing is a must-watch.

yeah, also the abominable dr phibes is camp kino of the highest order.