This is a real scene in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie

This is a real scene in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie

Attached: 56787654987.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

the movie had some great gore and kills
too bad the characters were so bad i was rooting for leatherface the whole time, except that traumatized tomboy which they will use for the inevitable cashgrab sequel

>too bad the characters were so bad i was rooting for leatherface the whole time
Sounds just like every sequel after Texas Chainsaw 2.

Best part of the movie. Fuck zoomers

no that would be every "horror" movie ever made

would be cooler if they were all white egirls

I mean its realistic. I remember when the fag bar in Orlando got shot up. And it showed screenshots of all the fags on Twitter and Instagram posting about what was happening instead of getting the fuck out.

Spoken like someone who only knows horror movies through the tropes they've heard about.

Seems like its taking the piss out of zoomies. I'm gonna give this a preemptive based.

No Master Leatherface!

Attached: chainsaber.jpg (1200x503, 131.34K)

Yeah, it was fucking hilarious

the way he moves his hand in this is so artistic

Am I supposed to be scared by this movie at all? I don't get what they were going for. Surely you want the people being murdered to be likeable so their danger feels like your danger. In this movie I actively rooted for the killer.

>the way he moves his hand in this is so artistic
They made Leatherface move very well, when he wasn't using a chainsaw in one hand. His walking and gestures were on point.

NANI?

Attached: 1645638704315.webm (1280x540, 139.09K)

The movie just felt mean, imo. The gore was great, but everyone every death in the movie you saw coming from a mile away. Nothing surprising at all for the entire runtime.

Disregarding how he even broke the window, he really zooms up to it, lol. Why didn't they have him come up from the side and bust through it? Would have looked better.

Shatters glass with pinky slap. Car going 2 mph.

>The movie just felt mean

Attached: 6522641d7fdd5f70b3b4aa9220821596.png (300x284, 12.99K)

soulless trash

the goblina de los americas

Yeah the ending is retarded, you'd thit they did their research watching isis and cartel beheadings to get it right

So why didn't they call 911 about the infamous mask-wearing killer attacking them, instead of live streaming it on fucking Tik Tok? Jesús, are americans really this retarded?

SPIN SPIN SPIN AROUND
SPIN SPIN SPIN AROUND
SPIN SPIN SPIN AROUND ROUND..........

Why do you care? The first one was shit anyways, why should this one be any better? Seriously the first one was garbage, fucking boring.
>inb4 zoomer
There's plenty of older horror I enjoy but the love this movie series gets is fucking beyond me. Leatherface is such a lame antagonist.
>Le fat retard who tells like a retard but with a chainsaw

lol at that shit bait

What old horror movies do you think are good?

You clearly are if you actually think a character in a slasher movie wouldn't be retarded, instead of calling 911 how about not fucking going to random shithole texas in the first place?

It sounds like you're under the impression that this movie was real. Are yuros really this fucking stupid?

haha
wounded faggot with poor taste wants to attack the taste of the guy who wounded him.
just came into the thread to say you're a WEAK FAGGOT

I actually laughed so much during this scene that I Spilled my cornflakes all over my lap. I couldn't stop laughing though made the entire thing funnier. Girl didn't seem impressed on the date but it'd one of my quirks milk and cereal whole watching a movie.

MASTUH SKYWAUKAH