"It's 8.30am: 3.30 in the morning in Washington. Over the past four days...

>"It's 8.30am: 3.30 in the morning in Washington. Over the past four days, neither the President nor his senior staff will have had more than a few hours' rest. This is when they may be asleep. This is when Western response will be slowest."

Attached: threads2.png (889x613, 320.24K)

If the Russians cancel my elden ring release by even a day I will personally dedicate the rest of my life to putting a bullet in putins face

CIA might recruit you now

>pool table is getting delivered next week
please god let me play pool

>hey granpa, why’d you join WW3?
>OOOOOHHHHH I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE IT

I think the jews will finally get what they have wanted for thousands of years, to be hunting down and exterminated.

>That's my secret, I'm always asleep.

Attached: 1645698406115.webm (624x656, 322.61K)

They are a parasite and the goyim know, now they want to be maskless. You'll never get rid of them, they are a disease.

what the fuck is that real

>To be blunt Mr. President, you now have three choices: Accept the damage and we will stop. Your second choice is to respond with a limited counterattack that will inflict on my nation a similar amount of damage. We will each lose in total six or nine million people in such an attack. This is acceptable to us. I realize that this is a tremendous price to pay and I know all to well the enormous political and military pressure you are under to take your third option: to respond massively. If this is your ultimate decision, I will have no choice but to respond with total nuclear commitment.

Attached: dawns early.png (918x632, 915.95K)

yes, that happened today before the press conference when he said he was just going to give Ukraine to Russia and punish working class US citizens because of it.

>expecting NPCs to listen to the actual words out of our Presidents mouth
nah, they believe whatever heavline washington post, NYT, or CNN spits at them.

Surely not

that nigger hating 'I love niggers' retard isn't legitimately our 'President'

oh, you are one of those irrational blacks that have internalized white supremacy.

you are fucking stupid, you have internalized more cock than I have ever seen and I beat my big ass meat that you worship every day.

>my buzzword is really going to shut him up

Attached: soyboy.png (640x324, 169.31K)

Was Jimmy /ourguy/?

Attached: ar jimmy.jpg (728x410, 49.19K)

Yes. Emergency elections next week.

>Putin finally hits the button
>LOOK AT THE SKY
>IT BURNS

Day After was better

Attached: Jason_Robards.jpg (626x702, 265.1K)