That Ukraine thing, whatever happened there

>That Ukraine thing, whatever happened there

Attached: file.png (1292x748, 565.5K)

WTF a Donbass just flew over my house?!

WHATEVA HAPPENED THERE?

>They invade everybody and anybody over there. And the way that they do it, it’s all fucked up. Separatists get their independence recognized. There’s no diplomacy on the table.

>HE UNITED RUSSIA IS WHAT HE DID, HE WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT, AND IN THIS HOUSE PUTIN IS A HERO!

Attached: .jpg (300x168, 6.28K)

>you know, Alex Jones predicted all this

Vladimir thuh something

This is going to be a reality soon

Attached: 1636307521996.webm (600x336, 2.61M)

>we had a very good system. We would cut up the satellite states nice and thin with annexes and deprive them of a little oil so they dissolve completely. It was a very good system

No idea what I'm watching, but that's pretty cool.

Could you imagine that, one week you're getting Ukrainian pussy and the next you're in the the conscripts?

Is he right? draftable americans you feel like liberating Ukraine?

Attached: stephen.jpg (750x629, 105.49K)

What did the little kid do

Fuck that Boomer cunt. He won't have to fight so of course he's pro-war.

>america does what russia is doing to all of south america, the middle east, and most parts of the developing world
>russia does it to one yuropoor shithole on their own border, which historically belonged to them, and where many already support them
i dont give a shit about the slavs, i just hate americans so much

this is so well done

>he says that while doing nothing
kek, he should go and stand up and stop being such a pussy

he wrote a whole novella names harts in atlatntis I think where on of the central themes was him and his buddies having to get their shit togheter in collage so they don't get drafted, and it's generally super anti-war
weird to see him tweet this

Ukraine is nothing more than a glorified crew

Crimea belongs to Ukraine, you kike. Russia illegally occupies Crimea, Jews illegally occupy Palestine.

>Crimea belongs to Ukraine, you kike.

Attached: 1645397952958.jpg (480x480, 51.61K)