*sigh*

>*sigh*
>somehow, the soviets returned

Attached: 1234.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6LKfybPPR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being a Russian soldier convinced to die so old Russians could feel like they had their old empire back

but if they don't die they get to rape cute girls

They'll die a miserable death in the cold trenches, more like

Ugh, the Soviet Union was defeated 30 years ago, now Russia is invading again? Real life has such bad writing, Disney is just copying the original

>Revenge of the Soviet
Darth Putin is coming to get us bros!

Attached: Putin.jpg (700x394, 52.12K)

Oscar Isaac is relentlessly handsome

Attached: oscar-isaac[1].jpg (1000x600, 73.27K)

Soviets? Fucking Putin thinks that Ukraine as a separate republic is a Soviet-made aberration. Motherfucker wants to go back to the *Empire.*

keking hard at the trannies who kept whining about "why always russian are bad guys?!?!? why not x y z!!!!"
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers.

Is this all you can muster Russianman?

Attached: kYsMilQoNKWFRJBCAKluUF8cVVi3ixXULb8hYoc-Ivw.jpg (640x360, 22.99K)

> Defeated.
Let me guess, and America won the Vietnam war, yeah?

Unironically wouldn't be happening if Trump was president. He is as unpredictable as Putin and would probably have already nuked Moscow. Biden is weak and Putin knows it.

i want to suck him off so bad bro

>Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers.
Who talks like this lmao

Lol I see the Reddit glowfags have to pull a double tonight and hit here too

Trump was Putin's biggest enabler and literally said Russia invading was good for peace in Europe lmao

Attached: img.jpg (659x472, 140.02K)

No but this guy did.

Attached: https___d1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net_production_98a668b4-9dde-4bc7-a932-6169c8cf7fde.jpg (700x1067, 125.52K)

Putin is anti-communist and Western security services helped him win elections because he was pro-markets, lol. As always, the monsters that CIA/MI6 spook cunts install as heads of other nations for short term gain eventually become their enemies.

Vietnam is capitalist now, so kinda

Close the door, it remained open because the conflict is what validates you, it makes you feel like a man
youtube.com/watch?v=p6LKfybPPR4

Attached: 1639184846470.png (217x174, 27.78K)

Russia literally only invades when kid fucker democrats take the wheel. Cope.

And yet he invaded only when comrade general Biden got in charge, right after he lost Americans the war in Afghanistan.

I wish trump was here so we could glass that shithole Russia back to the stone age whilr we laugh as our secret advanced missile defense renders a their nukes they shoot back useless.

Attached: 1627830432558.png (963x233, 43.82K)

Crimea was when dr. Martin Luther Obama was in charge? Must have been, otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

See

I believe they outnumber Americans 3 to 1

Russia is such a poor shithole

See