This was AWFUL

How is this not getting panned? The accent was ‘The Room’ tier and sounds nothing like Anna Sorkin. Terrible show

Here’s the comparison so you know what I mean about the accent being bad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65xa8TG2G8o
Real Anna
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQbNnUW_xqw

Attached: A838D116-FCE7-4240-8149-586108A2D02B.jpg (1175x1763, 261.05K)

>Netflix

Attached: Reddit-MOD-APK-cover.jpg (1440x720, 62.36K)

the accent is the least of that show's problems. idk why the fuck they think we should be interested in the journalist and the lawyer and the fucking hotel chick. and the acting is fucking atrocious, particularly everyone who's supposed to be a new york times writer.

They probably love it over there.

wow the real one looks ugly as fuck and has serious crazy eyes. She looks like she got work done too.

Attached: Julia-Garner.jpg (2000x1334, 1.09M)

Real Anna sounds nothing like a Russian/German and sounds like a valley girl with a dick in her mouth. Waifu Anna sounds better.

Agreed. The acting was horrible by Lifetime movie standards, the journalist being pregnant seemed really unnecessary and pointless (that ultrasound scene was wack), the editing and music were garbage. It seems there’s a trend where instead of the movie focusing on the story which is the interesting part they focus on the journalists journey and that’s not entertaining to anyone who isn’t a journalist.

>Waifu Anna sounds better
Bro that was literally one of the worst accents in the history of film and television. The actress even said she “kinda made it up” and “kept slipping into ozark mode” which was obvious there was zero consistency from sentence to sentence

it sounds better than the real one still

why does the journalist think Anna is some genius? Its fucking obvious its just that she's pretty and she has a lot of rich simps

goddam i couldnt finish 1 ep
fuck its hard to find a good series to watch
last 1 i watched was i think The Terror

No

I can’t even remember the last one I thoroughly enjoyed. Maybe the leftovers. I also feel like every show I enjoy gets canceled too.

Haven't seen it. Let me guess, it's a load of yasss queeen bullshit about how a string woman used her pussy to scam a bunch of men.
Yet the same chicks watching this will condemn the tinder swindler as the epitome of evil for doing the same thing.

So far she only fucks one guy really, that chess girl was much more of a slut

Dark is solid kino, if you haven't already watched it.

It didn’t paint her sympathetically and the actress who plays her is so bad it makes her more unlikable. She mostly seems delusional. My theory is Netflix is pissed that Hulu is doing the Elizabeth Holmes story so they threw this piece of shit together as competition.

>She mostly seems delusional
did she? She did know what she was doing and did have good taste in art

>Nolan-tier complicated for the sake of being complicated confusion-kino
Not gonna make the same mistake I did with Lost (dropped it after they found the hatch and caught maybe 4 episodes after that).

Why this story blew up so much among certain demographic (women/Deuxmoi redditors/RedScare listeners/drama tv watchers).
Is this like Bond spy thriller for zoomer women?

julia is ugly too

jesus christ even the cgi train looks like dogshit

Attached: Trained.png (309x245, 138.22K)