Literally me after getting drafted in WW3

literally me after getting drafted in WW3

Attached: 92B93DD1-B4C8-471B-84BA-78AAB997B4E9.jpg (360x360, 15.62K)

Nobody is gonna get drafted.

Thats what they want you to think

You want to shoot your drill sergeant?

No im just extremely autistic

You can't draft people when 60% are obese

>tfw 33
Yep, I'm based (on my sofa because I'm too old to be drafted)

Im fat and therefore unfit for service, lol im never getting drafted cunts

>when the requiters head to the labor stores to offer legalization for 2 years of service.

Draft no longer exists. It would take a congressional law to draft people.
Nothing passes congress.

forgot pic like tard. guess I'll be in the initial salvo

Attached: home-depot-military-discount-1602270538-1602270538.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

I want to join the war bros. I haven't done shit with my life, dying to help our euro bros wouldn't be so bad

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 33.07K)

No you will be dying for Israel and you will like it

Just like our brothers in 2001

I got something obese for you to suck on, pal

Will you quit your desk job for the NSA to die with us?

Remind me what's the typical cutoff age?

>tfw have 3 stem degrees at 21 and won't be on the front lines
Kek you other zoomers are fucked

The Marines know how to rapidly cure your obesity

Unless it’s strapping fat boy down for a month with only water and vitamins (which would be pretty based, don’t get me wrong) it won’t do shit except cripple them (also based)

Fat boy will not get fat boy food and will conduct intense exercise throughout the day, every day. In a month or two for a fighting age recruit, they'll go from blob to mostly normal. The military has a great deal of practice at this, fat Americans are nothing new.

There’s a difference between the fat you’re thinking of and the butter elementals that are growing in ever increasing numbers.
If you try anything but restricted diet and low impact exercise, you’re going to do nothing but cripple the useless faggots

user, a reality tv star was president and was replaced by a senile old man who shat himself in front of the pope while liberal Canada was the country to invoke emergency powers against its citizens, this is the world now, let it wash over you

Attached: b94.jpg (600x338, 26.2K)