What the fuck are they doing

what the fuck are they doing
youtu.be/ZzIQy-Egodg

Attached: 46277C4F-2F05-4D15-A643-08A0AC4F1201.jpg (1080x1350, 434.21K)

this shit was so heavy-handed in its intention that Amazon fucking deleted it.

"It just be raining black peeppo in New Yor..I mean Rivendell.... Sshhheeeeeeiiiiiiiittt"

Attached: Bright-poster.jpg (1500x2222, 1.61M)

>Riverdell? Moa like RiverDayum immaright?

Bright was entertaining enough with its dialog and action.

SAURON IS A NAZI BIGOT

>if sauron is hot
there is a very very specific subset of the tolkien fanbase that is ruining the community; faggy city-types who never read the books but are really into sauron/aragorn yaoi and such things. knew a girl like this in middle school; had zero interest in LOTR when i knew her back then, then later in high school and college developed a sudden interest in it, soley for the purpose of making yaoi art of sauron. my words cant explain the contempt i have for these people

Attached: he_who_dwells_in_fire_by_featherfactory_d90rs2g-fullview.png (800x1019, 1.97M)

Repeat after me. White male fragility.

Attached: incel.png (1243x719, 428.62K)

>what the fuck are they doing
lawd'n dem rangz

Jesus christ.
I was already getting used to the forced diversity tactics, but this one is just too hamfisted and without subtlety

Hey now, Bright was actually pretty good.

Attached: 39BB9F70-E745-4718-9ABC-2A63C1840E7A.jpg (646x1024, 163.89K)

repeat after me: nigger

Attached: 1605759186556.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

All the closet racists are coming out now.
Tolkien did not exclude POC because he was making a statement or something. POC just weren't a part of his world view. Times change and this is an adaptation, it's not the new truth. It's just an adaptation people. Get with it and just appreciate the new LotR content.

shut up nigger

kek. owning niggers is so easy. as history attests.

>Whitewashing?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>Blackwashing?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Why the double standards SJWsisters??

>an adaptation
it's a corruption. Tolkien was meticulous in his worldbuilding. this is just going to be America with cloaks and pointy ears. the whole point of fantasy is to escape from niggers.

It's so inspiring for kids of color who will watch it then they can say "wow that elf looks just like me" Why do you assholes want little black boys to be sad?

Attached: 6pyXj1Za_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.59K)

We're literally on the verge of WW3 while Ukraine gets bombed and all you retards care about is a bunch of black people in middle earth?

what a faggoty reddit take. go back.

They just keep claiming "Go woke, go broke" and it never materializes.
They are just so desperate for a sign that their chosen politics is true, that they just repeat the same claim ad nauseam until it comes true eventually and they can feel validated.
These fuckers are a minority and they know it. Their views are deeply unpopular. LOTR Amazon will do gangbusters by sheer brand value and the audience will largely not care that the fantasy's canon has been expanded a bit.

Classic Strawman. That all you got, bitch?

Oh come on now. History has proven that only the fragile destroy their own neighborhoods. Surely the media wouldn't lie about these majestic creatures???