Ermagerd phertergraphers, drive faster

>ermagerd phertergraphers, drive faster
How about this: just drive normally?

Attached: movieposter_en.jpg (279x402, 27.34K)

Was she hot in this movie?

Like what do you think is going to happen if you just drove at the speed limit? They might get on the side of you and flash their cameras at your tinted windows, of you just sitting in your car seat on the way home? ok?

Yes and I fapped to it

Yes. Unbelievably so. Do not watch Spencer if you have mommy issues

Okay thanks for the recoommendation

Not a very good movie.

Nah, make it so paps can't sue you for damages if you injure or kill them.

What was she running from and why couldn't we save her, bros :(

Attached: princess-diana-race-sports-day-02-ss-jc-200505_hpMain_4x5_608.jpg (487x608, 64.42K)

Normal people don't like random fucking faggots taking pictures of them unwarranted. And that's what Diana was. A normal person and that's why the crown wanted her dead.

The media immediately came out - on the night - saying "the Princess of wales has been killed in a car accident. She was being pursued by two paparazzi on motorcycles"
It seems like the image most people got of that from the foreign word and 'pursued' is a woman being hunted down with some actual threat. They heard it like
>two mafioso gunmen
And just are going with this ever since

>And that's what Diana was. A normal person
This is another absolute lie that I believed my whole life because I don't follow this shit. I thought she was some random commoner "people's princess" and it turns out she was a fucking baroness or whatever and grew up next door to charls in her own palace doing the exact same lifestyle. It's total is bullshit about her being shocked to find out the horrible rigors royals have put up with. What I want to know is why are YOU pushing the lie?

I can't wait for that new crown season where we get to see her played by an arguably hotter actress.

Attached: Pretty attractive woman.jpg (650x986, 93K)

This reminds of why I think paparazzis don't deserve human rights. Ol Tugboat Maguire was in the right for hollering at them. He should be within his rights to beat them retarded. Paparazzi are lower than niggers and jannies.

>mommy issues
Can you elaborate how that's relevant? Pretty sure she's younger than me

If she was as high falutin as you'd have me believe they wouldn't have held so much disdain for her. She might have been from old money but her mannerisms didn't fit them. Diana seemed to actually give a shit about people and the queen cunt couldn't have that in her court.

I don't really have an opinion on them but I don't see how you can come out and say "I agreeing with a fake narrative that I know is fake because I have some emotions about other experiences playing into it". You're in a car. They can't hurt you. The most they are is annoying and if merely being annoyed makes you decide to break the law yourself (speeding) and commit dangerous moves, that's you who is in the wrong undeniably. You are an abhorrent, immature person

>doesn't want a 20 something year old mommy type gorlfren
ngmi

Doesn't matter, quit defending literal parasites you fucking nigger.

Which is why you LARP as a child, which shouldn't be hard

>Diana seemed to actually give a shit about people
lol you dummy. she was simply pretty and sad and that made (as it does) weepy people build a total fake image of her being some angelic person.

I don't think he was defending the royals?

The modern day incel

paparazzi are quite literally the lowest form of "person" on the planet.

now there's an idea

Attached: yes.jpg (798x532, 55.84K)

She was a whoah

I find this very unconvincing. I can't even think how someone would think this except for imagining themselves to be a celeb, with the problem still that celebs don't even care because it's a minimal factor in their lives

You understand that she didn't die because of them, right? She died because the driver was drunk as fuck. They are irrelevant

just narrowly edging out "celebrities" themselves
no one involved in this is worth defending