Would The Simpsons have been less problematic if the titular family were African Americans?

Would The Simpsons have been less problematic if the titular family were African Americans?

Attached: blacksons.jpg (720x640, 76.99K)

it would be boring probably

It would be everything if Homshquad was missing

Skneed

>>Would The Simpsons have been less problematic if the titular family were African Americans?
>Remember "The Blacksons?" Well here's 12 reasons why that portrayal of an idiot father that beats his kid and is a black man is problematic.

I hate black people so much. I dont even care if someone wojaks me I just dont want to deal with black people anymore

It would be everything

how was it problematic?

>I hate black people so much. I dont even care if someone wojaks me I just dont want to deal with black people anymore

Attached: 1620210616125.jpg (800x450, 45.92K)

Same show but we'd have forced kwanza episodes (A holiday that AA's don't even celebrate, but gets pushed for some reason)

Home-slice wouldn't have a job, Marge would be turning tricks, Bart would be a gang banger playing the "knock out whitey" game, the girls would have been sold to jews.

and all of it would be blamed on whitey

It was made over 30 years ago, therefore it’s automatically inappropriate for current audiences.

my dad believed that the sneedsons were coded black, may he RIP

Homer would be an absentee father.
Marge would be a stripper
Lisa would be an instagram thot
Bart would still be a trouble maker only a little less gay
Maggie is worthless either way.

>black people
>less gay

Attached: FEF780B9-4D6B-4193-A550-93E6248064EC.jpg (634x661, 99.85K)

They're not black and they're not people
They are brown animals

>impulsive, prove to violence father who wageslaves for a cruel boss
>housewife who puts herself before her family and stays with her husband regardless of how badly he treats her
>troublesome son
>smart-alec daughter that carries her parents hopes and dreams
>a third kid they can't afford
Now that you mention it...

This is actually making me sad. I'm gonna go hug my dad.

Attached: 1643861316279.webm (404x720, 633.71K)

They would have a much different relationship with Apu

The SNEEDSoooonnns... *cue drum machine simpsons remix*

sneegers