Does Curb Get Pozzed After Season 8?

I've only watched up to season 8. Does curb become a woke shitfest? Does the quality decrease? What are your thoughts Any Forums?

Attached: download (1).jpg (2048x1152, 218.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ33nFYVoP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't say it gets more woke than it starts out. In one of the most recent seasons Larry shits on a white chick who has a black husband

Yeah, Larry is a lib but he wasn't overtly woke and he made fun of everything. I was more wondering if his brain got broke after Trump like Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon etc...

No. He touches on sensitivity topics, but he doesn't kowtow.

Nah, mostly the same. There's even an episode where he wears a MAGA hat just so people will avoid bothering him.

He's on adrenochrome in the latest season's

No

The problem isn't if it gets woke, it's if it gets "funny" and it doesn't

Not at all, it makes fun of that shit a little bit

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ33nFYVoP8

That's good that's what I was afraid of

I definitely think it gets less funny after Larry gets divorced, it starts crossing over to Seinfeld territory. Larry dates several actress that let's be honest, even with his money he could never pull, Cheryl was his ideal partner on the show.
Leon getting more screentime isn't for the best either imo, JB Smoove has one of the most annoying voices on the face of the planet and I guarantee he spits when he talks.
In the most recent season his take on the Netflix higher ups is pretty good but honestly I failed to finish this recent season, I got to the episode where Larry was hanging out with Woody Harrelson and had laughed all of once in the season, that being when Alfred Brooks was exposed as a covid hoarder, and stopped watching.

See that sounds pretty funny

That sounds like what the other user just described.

I liked the New York season, but I'm alone in that. Never watched it after that and I don't plan to.

so is the most recent season the worst?

imo yes, also apparently Seth Rogen shows up at some point in it later so learning that completely murdered any interest I had in finishing the season

>I'm alone in that
How? It has some of the best episodes in the series. If anything, they should've had Larry and Leon in France for a season before moving immediately back to LA

It’s weaker since then and yet still the best comedy ever written for television

I thought the latest season was one of the best ones, I mean the guy steals a pair of shoes from the holocaust museum

said the American kek

I’d support that script wholeheartedly

>ywn see Larry try to "out-snoot" the frogs
>ywn see Leon talk about French food

>DON JR!!!
lmao, at least larry and jerry are self-aware.