Wtf, no south park this week?

wtf, no south park this week?
been literally waiting for this all day at work, and then i come home to find out they're taking a week off

im so sick of the fucking bullshit

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 6.28.57 PM.png (1940x916, 955.93K)

Trey needs to prep the BVLL

SP hasn't been good in years

The show turned into garbage at least ten years ago.

i know but watching the new south park episodes on wednesdays is part of my routine

i get two double quarter pounders and 10 pc chicken mcnuggets from mcdonalds and eat while i watch

They worked 3 weeks in a whole row. They deserve a break.

Attached: donald_duck_ride.jpg (231x332, 16.43K)

Post weight

it's a sad day for canada, and therefore the world

Probably trashed the episode to make a Ukraine special

Niggas deserve a break when they start getting better material.

I thought this show ended at least 10 years ago, you know, well after it turned to complete shit.
Imagine being excited for this.

im 5'9", 115 lbs

I can't wait for the next episode of "why you should support the status quo but we're gonna say fuck and make rape jokes so it seems edgy"

Doesn't matter Smiling Friends is SO MUCH FUNNIER.
If you don't agree I'M GONNA GET REALLY MAD.

i had to stop last week's episode like fifteen seconds in, it sounded like fuckin npr

they are only doing 6 episodes this run too

I only watched the Token/Tolkien one because of the butthurt here. The last good episode was the trans macho man Randy Savage one but that was a while ago now

Are you alive?

Show is dogshit now, didn’t even watch the newest “specials” on covid and post covid.

These guys are lazy entitled narcissists now. Let it die

They always have dark weeks. Pretty gay this time though since there is only going to be 6 episodes

randy’s affair with an indian man was pretty good and i think that was within the last three seasons.

>still watching south park
lmao

Did South Park go woke?

>popular youtubers can make 2-4 amateur videos per year and still make 6 figures
>fans eagerly give away their money as content creator slowly releases less and less content
>professional tv studio shits out an episode every week
>miss one week, people go apeshit