No girlfriend

>no girlfriend
>Just go to work, go home

But he at least HAD a wife at one point, he HAD sex, and he HAD a child. He got to experience that at least. Is it really the same pain as being a virgin loser?

Attached: 1614921674380.jpg (500x553, 95.36K)

I had a bunch of kids on my vacation to the Philippines.

It's probably worse haha right guys

It's worse. Retards here think you do it once and it's like you filled a cup, poof, that's off the checklist, fact is it gets infinitely worse because now you know what you're missing out on. And that's not even bringing up the fact his kid died retard

>had weird experiences with women where it ended bad for them
>abstain for the greater good
>only eat sweet treats and drinks coffee as a vice
Virgin Rust, Chad Coop

Attached: Cooper.jpg (940x703, 87.18K)

You guys put a lot of weight on whether you've put your penis in another consenting human being. Like I know you need some kind of watermark to tell yourself that you're now a functioning adult, but you can have sex and also be a depressed drunk loser

It is a worse pain because he had some value, he was a chad and now he is an obsessed maniac whereas virgin losers have 0 value and their """pain""" is just faggotry

>Like I know you need some kind of watermark to tell yourself that you're now a functioning adult, but you can have sex and also be a depressed drunk loser
I guess it's more so I'm asking if the pain is comparable, because on the one hand, having had sex, even once, means (generally) that you were desirable to another human being, even if shallowly. On the other hand, being a virgin brings the pain of being undesired, of believing no one thinks you're worth anything.

He wasn’t a chad he was a bum alcoholic stuck in the past. Uncle Rico tier. Claim to fame was fucking his only friend’s wife.

Much worse because his child died. I know people say incels have it worse than anyone, but I'd rather never have a wife and child than lose my child to death at a young age.

He fucks the tranny. Does that count?

Attached: HawkPeaks.gif (250x184, 654.39K)

Caffeine addiction and willingly abstaining from horny hot women is much less quaint than as depicted by David Lynch here. Trust me.

It ends up pretty bleak

>On the other hand, being a virgin brings the pain of being undesired, of believing no one thinks you're worth anything
This. I'm a literal wizard, and I'm so desperate for any amount of approval from a woman that I remember the scant compliments I've received from females and the situations which elicited them for years. I can even masturbate to the memories of those situations.

Feeels great!

Attached: A37169C7-D85A-4EA3-9D91-E5B45D22B598.png (896x1315, 2.08M)

Based Cooper.

what i find weird is that he keeps thinking like a nihilist depressed teenager for 20 years but doesn't kill himself.

Some people choose to live in suffering. Some believe it's just punishment for themselves.

He lacks the constitution for suicide.

it hurts more would be my guess
he loved but he lost so now he's so mindbroken he wouldn't have sex even if presented with the chance

also sequel when? only season 1 was good, they just need to lean in the supernatural elements and ditch the niggers and wogs

It ends up pretty bleak either way. Women are dishonest and unfaithful and will always let you down. Sex is nice and all but you die alone whether you get it regularly or not.