You're not supposed to look up to him by the way. He's the villain

You're not supposed to look up to him by the way. He's the villain...

Attached: Is-Nate-Jacobs-Jacob-Elordi-Gay-in-Euphoria-TV-Series.jpg (796x647, 51.59K)

i dont think about him at all

>You're not supposed to
Who cares what you're "supposed to" think.
You can form whatever opinion you want on the characters you stupid autistic tranny

Looks like the Norwood Reaper is coming for him

no one watches this show

Attached: 44585391_2156052034405598_3220343036609298432_n.jpg (1024x432, 31.62K)

>SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: 318BD9A6-9A58-4252-A67B-ED648C02668E.jpg (1166x647, 80.7K)

It's obvious the show wants you to root for him
>Does bad things in season 1
>However he is always given a justification (beats up guy since technically he did commit statutory rape, blackmailed Jules to protect his father, choked Maddie only because she went after his family)
>Begins season 2 getting beat up with no provocation
>Implied that his father molested him when he was 8 or 9
>Returns sex tape to Jules
He's unironically the protagonist of the show.

When I first saw that scene, I thought Nate was going to force him to suck his cock.

I went in thinking the character would be some stereotypical jock with a heart of gold who gradually becomes frens with the outcast crowd like the wonder mutt and her tranny sidekick. Episode 1 was basically affirming the stereotypical jock persona up until his temper tantrum towards the end and then psycho-mogging Patrick Bateman in episode 2. Decent turn of events. I don't think we ever see him appear amicable and gregarious as he did in episode 1 outside of like 2 occassions when he interacts with McKay

>I thought Nate was going to force him to suck his cock.
same

i was already whipping it out to that scene

Nate is not a good person.

every time you guys watch a show you start talking about how your favorite character is the handsome guy, really makes me wonder

Nate was 100% fucking with the guy by implying that.

>implying the designated favourite character isn't /our gal/ Jules

He's the most colourful character by far considering he's a psycho master ruseman who has to hide this side of himself whilst he LARPs as the perfect all American boy and pretty much drives the conflict of s1. With Nate, you also get his hateful relationship with Cal and visceral scenes like his breakdown in s1e8.

Is it true there is beef between him and Hunter behind the scenes?

More like the tranny flipping out and poor Elordi being at a bit of a loss as to what he's done wrong. A tranny deciding to unperson someone for some inexplicable reason is why Hugo was not in Matrix 4

>psycho master ruseman who has to hide this side of himself

Nigger that's his facade, Nate is pretending to be a genius rusemaster when irl he's just a guy with a questionable number of dick pics on his phone and a crush on a girl (male). Like if he'd just kissed Jules at the lake and not had that weird finger-in-mouth Cal flashback, the blackmail cope would never have come up. Nate isn't planning shit, he doesn't know who he is or what he's doing.

Attached: 1644542658865.jpg (598x441, 53.41K)

Interesting take. I do recall when he's sexting Jules there's a split screen shot where he's under the covers and sort of smiling like he's actually enjoying their interactions