I always see Any Forums shitting on Gordon Ramsey, but how does Any Forums feel about Marco Pierre White?

I always see Any Forums shitting on Gordon Ramsey, but how does Any Forums feel about Marco Pierre White?

Attached: Marco Pierre White.jpg (2048x1825, 685.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeg67jnZozU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KNORR

He's decent to watch. I prefer watching his pissed off steely intensity over Ramsay flip flopping between angry nutcase and mundane nice guy. Marco does lean a bit too much into the edge (for when he's younger) or trying to sound wise/profund (when older), what with the long dramatic pauses and speaking slowly. He also does chat some bullshit in the knorr stuff like flip flopping between oil in the pasta water (in one video, says he never does it. In another in the same kitchen, he DOES do it because his death mother did it) and that knorr will always beat any homemade stock.

he's based

italian mother right into the pan, just like my stock pot used to make

Knorr things are legitimately pretty handy, it’s not like everyone has 4 hours and a bunch of chicken bones lying around every time they want to throw together a stew

>Knorr things are legitimately pretty handy
Marco pls go

Attached: 1638676230927.jpg (386x400, 15.17K)

the haters don't understand and probably don't even cook

He’s just another inflated cunt. Just less famous.

>Gordon Ramsey has several kids raised with discipline and intelligence who will likely be super successful at whatever they chose to do
>Pierre's kid a junkie fuck up living off Daddy's money

LMAO GRILLED CHEESE!

The Brown Bunny was his only good film

Anybody try this recipe?
youtu.be/yeg67jnZozU
It just seems like way too much stock and olive oil.

>Rustic
>there's no real recipe
it's shit

is that a dirty film??

There's no real emotions, feel however you want.

MPW made bitchass Ramsay cry like a faggot. No wonder you like him.

>has one thing going for him
>blatantly ignoring everything else

Based and cautionary.
Visionaries rarely have happy endings and Marco pretty much fucked up his family life for his art. Ironically his kid might have been a cook himself if his dad wasnt rich and famous but all else was the same.

I never said they were bad, only that Marco's chatting shitting by claiming you can never make homemade stock as good as knorr. Knorr has its uses but it sure as hell isn't as good as the homemade stuff, which you can have by itself

>Marco pretty much fucked up his family life for his art
QRD? All I know is that one son is a hideous degenerate and the other seems alright and is working as a chef.

>QRD
kill yourself