Elf with a buzzcut

>elf with a buzzcut
>a fucking buzzcut
lmao
i don't even care that it's a black elf, but they could have at least done it right

Attached: nugps2ny60h81.jpg (640x960, 73.8K)

wait 'til you see his sneaker game

>short hair in my heckin epic fantasy world? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM GOING INSANE
Why are white people like this? This is getting embarrassing

Lookin like a straight busta with that cut, cj

>make elf an actual chud
stepping up their game

They had to keep his hair short because they know an afro puff would look absolutely ridiculous, could you imagine? Holy fuck. Maybe dreadlocks could have worked

Attached: N.jpg (900x1031, 62.86K)

To be fair, what else should his hair be? Nigger hair is 0/10, buzzcut or full shave is the prettiest haircut they have.

Or straightening his hair with an iron.

Just give him a wig with some slightly wavy hair.

OP that's not a buzzcut. his hair is like 2 inches long. their hair just curls up that tight

The concept of "ages" is important to Tolkiens mythos. Accurate hairstyles are important to capturing the world

Attached: FatFuck.png (600x600, 102.3K)

his hair should be straight and elegant but that would be too controversial since he's a black man first and an elf second. the buzz cut is a purely utilitarian compromise to keep him looking neat without altering his natural hair texture, which would cause a giant stink.

Black women alter their hair all the time, why can't black men?

You would prefer an afro?

it's about choice. if a production designer made him do it, and established that elf hair can't be coarse, then it'd be seen as oppressive because of past discrimination involving hair types.

the only way to do elves right is by having them look like this

Attached: 1641964227071.webm (874x720, 2.75M)

a dope fade with some elvish shaved into the sides

>Prequel to LOTR
So where did all the black people go?

You lost racist
Get over it

cringe

Ngl would be pretty lit fr fr

Afro elf or no elf. Sheeeeeeeeeit. Bezos wife is the real winner.

>a powerful wizard who can conjure magical flames is good
>a black elf with a buzz cut OH NONO THIS BREAKS THE IMMERSION

nig nog is mad because elves are supposed be white, pure, and beautiful. enjoy your fanfiction trash.

Attached: elf3.png (473x375, 139.96K)

Yes.

Your grandchildren will be brown and so will your fantasy characters