He's not a man. He's the Holy Half-Dead who has seen the UnderVerse and returned with powers you can't imagine

>He's not a man. He's the Holy Half-Dead who has seen the UnderVerse and returned with powers you can't imagine.

If you don't like the Riddick films your are a collosal fag with no appreciation of kino.

Attached: Riddicklord02.jpg (525x550, 114.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJwzawaiyyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chronicles>3>1

ITT: colossal fags with no appreciation of kino project their gayness on the world

1 is superior to 3 since 3 is just a retread of pitch black.

3 honestly got way too much hate but it should have moved the plot forward

>Star in one of THE most lucrative franchises in the modern worl solely to fuel your D&D geek fantasy

Vin is so based

Kino movie

It's a crime that this series gets Shat on as much as it does, especially when you realise that it is a labour of love

youtube.com/watch?v=RJwzawaiyyY

Kino soundtrack for kino thread

I bow to no niggers

The Threshold! Take us to the Threshold!
I will only forgive him the f&f shit movies, if the next Riddick film features more necromongers and wont be a remake of Pitch Black.

Attached: riddick-on-throne_courtesy_One_Race_Productions_t670.jpg (670x446, 68.77K)

It was sad to see him die. He obviously had the right vision for the people. Riddick just wanted to... what the fuck did Riddick want? Well, whatever it was he sure as fuck didn't help out his people with his newfound status as Dear Leader.

>Riddick was a G.U.R.P.S. character Vin enjoyed playing so much he just turned their one-shot into a movie and 2 decent spinoffs

>Riddick just wanted to... what the fuck did Riddick want?
he wanted to be left alone and run away from society,he states this several times.

a butcher bay prequel showing riddick doing actual evil stuff is out of the table it seems...

Riddick video games were so based

Making Riddic a super special alien killed the character. Liked him more as a convict that went as far as prision eye surgery to get a edge in the slum.

is the UnderVerse just a vast universal storage of discarded panties?

Just make Escape from Butcher Bay a movie so normies can finally see real Riddick KINO.

here's an idea: a movie chatacter, much like their real life people, don't necessarily know what they want, even if they tell you 1000 times

this is the only series i can think of where the movies AND games are solid entries in film and gaming.

Escape from butcher bay is still one of the best looking games and its 2022, plus pitch black is a masterpiece

Agreed. I am pissed they didn’t really expand the world by following through on the Necromongers.

Riddick is chaotic neutral. He wouldn't have had anything to do with the necromongers if they hadn't picked a fight with him and kidnapped that girl.