I'm hearing that the movie is a real mess. Ayer Suicide Squad-tier

I'm hearing that the movie is a real mess. Ayer Suicide Squad-tier.

Attached: thebatman-newbutton-1643232430643.jpg (900x900, 200.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5IkF1UMlOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

Details user

A three hour movie with catwoman cannot be good.

Its gonna be good

From the voices in your head?

okay

I'm hearing Zack Snyder's daughter is still dead

She's gonna ruin the kino.

Lots of bad CGI, nonsensical editing, cringy dialogue, the length really hurts the movie, obvious reshoots + it just falls flat because it's nothing you haven't seen before.

Still I find it hard to believe that the editing of this movie is worse than the first ss

It's just not Batman at all.

Pattinson is a huge miscast

does the plot make sense? she said, the riddle doesn't seem smart enough to turn the whole town upside down

Watch this: youtu.be/z5IkF1UMlOc

Attached: 1635850141924.png (286x353, 131.02K)

It's not looking good...

Ok yes,Matt Reeves goes for long takes, the problem with this is that I can only think of two directors who can do long takes of a space without boring the audience.

>Pattinson is a huge miscast
Pattinson could've worked, Reeves is the problem.

Attached: Robert_Pattinson_Premiere_of_The_Lost_City_of_Z_at_Zoo_Palast_Berlinale_2017_02.jpg (1865x2796, 1.38M)

Is he playing the Riddler, or is the Riddler playing him?

Attached: classic.jpg (2736x1824, 513.15K)

Yeah, my dad works at WB so he got to see it early. He was literally shaking when he came home, he was so mad. He locked himself in the bathroom and yelled:
>YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
for 48 hours straight. True story.

Attached: 1641802753347.png (206x273, 35.53K)

yikes

Attached: 1645652554381.webm (720x405, 2.72M)

That was a full 15 seconds of him hitting the jump....

The cope will be off the charts when it's a massive hit.

What movie is this?

More like massive shit

Attached: 1645644625810.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

How is this meant to be bad editing?

there's like 10 cuts in the first five seconds, because these retards needed to use every angle they shot for some reason. You don't need to use all of your coverage, Matt! I also fixed it by literally just trimming the penguin scene down to
>AHHH I GOT YOU, HAHAHAHA! I GOT YOU!
And even that was still stretching it. Batman should have literally been on his ass in a second after he too that jump.

That looks horrible.

>bad CGI
you’re so full of shit. Nice bait thread sage

>that ending
kek

shut up, Ranjeesh. you comment this and seethe every time this clip is discussed.

see

What is he hoping to achieve by grabbing her right shoulder at the end? Even if she didn't dodge it his hand would slip off her shiny leather bdsm outfit cause he doesn't have John Cena hands

this is a better version of that

Attached: 1620676054152.gif (480x270, 3.48M)

why shoot a wide if you need to use cg? just keep it close and kep the camera on batman if you need to hide shit choreography.

i'll probably watch it when the hbomax rips are out
i'm not gong to the cinema to watch a 3 hour fucking capeshit flick

kek. one guy pointed it out in the comments and 20 pajeets immediately descended on him and called him a dumbass.

Attached: 1624980898118.jpg (1014x1010, 121.06K)

Sounds like my kind of movie! Can't wait to tear it apart and make fun of it and somehow give it even more attention on 4channel.com.

when the camera is pointing at the same place for a long time your framing must be very good

your point? batmobile shots look pretty good but they somehow felt the need to switch from pov, to wide and then back to pov after he runs into something. just keep it in pov.