Wtf I hate america now

wtf I hate america now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.5K)

West wing is good but all his tv after that was shite

I like The Newsroom, sure the social commentary mouthpiece shit gets annoying but the waifus are god tier and it's pretty funny

I hated how the music started playing.

Also nobody disagrees that American education is shit--the reason why America is leading global innovation is because of post-graduates and the H1B. Silicon Valley.

What's really shit is the average American who thinks America is the most racist place on Earth.

I wonder what happens if you do those same stats segmented by race?

>Why are blacks the greatest race in America?
>They're not...
>Wait, so you're saying--
>Yes. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that blacks are the greatest race in America. They rank last in math, second last in science, dead last in English, their violence quotient is more than double that of the next demographic. The only things blacks are the greatest demographic at are number of air Jordans per capita and number of interratial crime victims, in which they're higher than the next three demographics combined.

What about Sports Night?

Well done

Attached: 1561089120256.png (371x353, 148.08K)

>WE STOOD UP FOR WHAT WAS RIGHT!
>LIKE THAT TIME WE OVERTHEW THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT OF IRAN FOR CHEAP OIL BACK IN 53'

>in my first screenwriting class
>teacher split us up into groups
>group next to me were talking about the opening scene in the The Newsroom
>one girl says "I loved it. Really takes those nationalistic republicans down a notch. I hate when people think the US is the greatest thing ever when it's not. And the writing was witty as hell."
>some guy says "hear hear" and another starts applauding her
>I pipe up and say "Well actually his argument is fallacious. When he explains why America isn't the greatest he appeals to logos by citing numbers and statistics. But when he talks about why America used to be great he appeals to pathos instead and resorts to only vague reasons.The fact is old America didn't top any of the lists he cited earlier either and therefore doesn't satisfy the condition he personally set for greatness. This is a standard Sorkin debate tactic, you see it many times in such shows as--"
>she cuts me off with "Uhhh why are you talking to me? I don't even know you"
>her group laughs at me and I turn my head around in shame

I stayed a couple of minutes after class one day and sniffed her seat (still warm and had a bit of a sour odour) so we're pretty much even

Attached: 1634056343527.jpg (432x354, 45.22K)

>in which they're higher than the next three demographics combined...
two, of whom, are allies

>good on you lad

Attached: 1645304320004.jpg (615x621, 50.19K)

I bet you he let a fat one rip out his ass. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

That was before west wing

who did sorkin better? Schumer or Meyers?

>why yes, blacks do live rent free in my head. How could you tell?

Trans women are women TERF. go back to Any Forums

I will now watch your movie

Attached: 120475374_168116911585974_3628197567860254622_o.jpg (1080x1080, 93.59K)

>logos
>pathos
holy shit kill yourself

College is a scam.

Attached: 1645402939547.jpg (640x640, 77.54K)

>ESL newfag falling for sorkin pasta

>watching that last days of obama admin documentary
>all of his high level staff openly fangirl west wing and larp it constantly
>literally staging moments for the cameras that emulate TWW
>psaki just the other day made fawning reference to TWW, indicating current admin still does it

so fucking depressing, these people shouldn't be in charge of anything