Explain why a Swedish Middle Eastern prince is ok, but black elves are not

Explain why a Swedish Middle Eastern prince is ok, but black elves are not.

Attached: 0975654464.jpg (2324x2792, 1.21M)

Neither are okay. Also he's a mutt, not a Swede.

Gyllenhaal is a Jew
Jews are from the middle east
Makes perfect sense.

fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck jannies

Attached: 1634726979898.jpg (1076x1348, 861.91K)

based
and black elves should be on mordor side like intended

spbp

From a 2010 Kotaku (Gawker) article defending the casting

>In years past, would Prince of Persia star Jake Gyllenhaal been considered "white" by main street USA? While the Brokeback Mountain star's father is descended from Swedish nobles, his New York Jewish mother raised him Jewish — complete with a bar mitzvah at a homeless shelter so he could be thankful for all that he had. What about Alfred Molina? The English born actor, who plays Sheik Amar in the film, is the son of a Spanish father and Italian mother.

>And the film's other major star, Sir Ben Kingsley was born Krishna Pandit Bhanji. His physician father was a Gujarati Indian who was born in Kenya, but later moved to England. His mother, on the other hand, was the daughter of a Eastern European Jew. Is he white?

the vikings travelled to the middle east, the fought on both sides of the siege of constantinople and were usually pretty keen to spread their genes around. there was also a very active white slave trade so over time the harem of the various princes got populated with a lot of russian and scandinavian women and their children acquired their physical traits.

unfortunately the same middle eastern princes castrated all their black slaves and did not buy any black women so... having a lot of black people in the same time period would be a little awkward.

I like light skin. I hate dark skin.

That doesn't really look out of place
nigger Elves does
also, I'm racist

Attached: Ko Wall.png (1193x519, 670.43K)

Difference here is time. Jake couldn't play this role today because of the woke mob rule set.

nodody cared back then because social justice was just a minor annoyance. A movie like this could get away with it because its either a video game movie or based on some other similar nerd IP which didn't make money 10-15 years ago
Now its a huge wave and hollywood has been swept up in it because of money

Now they wouldn't dare do a thing like this without expecting some backlash

Still the only good video game movie to ever exist.

persians are indo-european

2009-13 is about the last time the woke politics was viewed as a small minority movement

The voices were quiet and usually ignored. Nowadays you have huge corporations pushing the message as well

yeah no...there's a reason it didn't get a sequel
just another shit video game movie
Sonic is probably the only good video game movie franchise ever

LOL

Literally who didn’t complain about this? Name one person you know who was ok with it other than Disney?

Also he’s Jewish you moron. Learn the pattern

What’s that nothing else to say? Good

Attached: EBE65B23-AFA3-452A-B223-0FC39BF8E0D9.jpg (750x1334, 56.6K)

>why is it okay for a middle easterner to portray a middle easterner

I will take the trade ANY day because I actually have morals unlike leftists. All I want to see is authentic portrayals. Like District 9 was an authentic portrayal of Africa.

Attached: I CAIN'T RELATE.jpg (654x760, 101.11K)

Persians were white before the turkic and Arab invasions

nobody said it was okay
this and the keanu reeve samurai movie are stupid

weird that people bring up this movie now and then. i don't remember it being bad