GRRM won

GRRM won
Tolkein lost

Attached: image (5).png (1322x1501, 2.71M)

Wretch chads, sign off

Attached: Delray.png (960x960, 1.03M)

What is the elden lord's tax policy?

GRRM never even finished his book series. He’s over 70 and morbidly obese. Tolkien won (and would still win even if the lazy lard ass faggot finally finished his shit).

GOT will get adapted again eventually (30-50 years more or less)even if grrm doesn't finish it.

It will have niggers sure,the starks probably

lol The prequel show they were planning for the first White Walker invasion had a negro Stark ancestor.
HBO ultimately canned it because there was little to no nudity involved.

The other GoT prequel (the one that isn't cancelled) has turned House Velaryon black.

P I S S E N I N G

well tolkien never finished the silmarillion but his son christopher put it togheter from his notes, I'm sure grrm's loving son also will do the same

>best characters in the Dance aside from based Daemon
>niggerfy them, thus completely ruining the possibility of their character resembling the source material (my suspension of disbelief allows for magic and dragons, it doesn’t allow for competent niggers with any sense of loyalty or civility, not being ironic)
>also cast an ugly alien as Daemon
HBO could not have made this shit worse even with an all black tranny cast. At least then it’d be worth watching for the cringe, like an episode of Curb

>I'm sure grrm's loving son also will do the same

Attached: 1527750149755.jpg (377x567, 18.9K)

based OP

atleast the black people on hod look like cool fantasy characters. the black people in the lotr show just look silly.

>shitty open world game
Go back to your containment board

Lets be real GRRM has as much to do with Elden Ring as Tolkien has to do with this Amazon shit show.

>video games

Attached: 1628990695963m.jpg (765x1024, 126.94K)

Miyazaki and GRRM are truly two parasites that deserve each other. I cannot think of two more notable fantasy creators who fetishize decay, nihilism, filth and hopelessness better than these two. It's little wonder they both do nothing but take potshots at Tolkien.

>30-50 years more or less)even if grrm doesn't finish it.
Civilization won’t last another 20 years. We’re in end game.

Tolkien's whole message is all about decay as well though, the whole lore is a conservative fantasy of an idealized fictional past.

cormac MOGS all

Attached: jkdsf.jpg (1200x1800, 701.74K)

here bro

Attached: -XL54eZb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.41K)

What a reddit mindset

>hating on Pokémon red
Fuck u

The difference is that there is ennoblement during the decay, goodness shines through, and at the end of it all Tolkien had a firm belief in the 'Eucatastrophe', where a good turn occurs at the last moment. GRRM and Miyazaki revel ONLY in the decay, the decline, no nobility, no good turn, only the void awaits at the end.

He's right, seethe more.

Attached: gtbcxf3.png (1181x486, 74.41K)

this is an all time great post, well done

Attached: 1644506906340.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Obviously as a Jap Miyazaki is incapable of understanding the Eurocentric idealism of Tolkien, the sense of ennoblement, definitely not what Tolkien described as the 'Eucatastrophe'. It really is a shame that to this day he has basically supplanted what those stories are about with his own subversive and nihilistic impressions and walks around like it's fact now, and that everyone is wrong but him.
A western man looks at the Charge of the Rohirrim and his heart soars, Miyazaki looks at it and wishes Sauron summoned a giant monster that murders them all and destroys all hope of victory for the forces of good and then ten million years later your character wantders around the fucked up ruins of Gondor.

Attached: RIDE NOW.jpg (1920x796, 172.92K)

Elden Ring copied Bionicle

didnt read

>didnt read

Attached: 1427869.jpg (1200x799, 90.27K)

That just sounds like a very lame cope, everything is getting shit all the time but eventually at the last moment, it'll get good I swear! I'm not a nihilist I just hate everything about the modern world and society and think there's no chance of improving until the last minute maybe. There's plenty of nobility in both GRRM and Miyazaki though.

The 'Eucatastrophe' is pretty commonplace in jap media, I can watch dbz and get it nearly every arc.

>Why did this devout Catholic believe there would be a triumph of good over evil at the end of all things???

I'm pretty sure Japs understand nobility and similar warrior bushido bullshit just fine.

You mean like how giant elephants show up to kill people and Faramir wanders around Osgiliath?

KEK

>There's plenty of nobility in both GRRM and Miyazaki
Do you have any examples?