Kinos with this feel

kinos with this feel

Attached: bugarino.jpg (1080x675, 118.23K)

Joe's Apartment

This is my greatest fear

Don't waste your time with fumigation, modern day bed bugs are completely resistant and fumigation doesn't destroy eggs. You need to pack everything you own into a truck and take it to a heat treatment facility that will kill all bugs and eggs. Don't move back into the same house.

In the new house, make sure you use diatomaceous earth liberally around the bedframe and baseboards. It is pet safe but will slice the shit out of the bugs and dry them out.

This got rid of my bed bug problem.

fugg

moving house isn't getting rid of a bedbug problem retard that's just moving house

Get some diatomaceous earth and spread it everywhere like a demon barrier. Those little heebs cannot cross it without getting rekt. Also get a bug proof seal for your mattress/box spring and leave it on for a year at least. It will trap them inside. Pull your bed away from the wall and make sure there is no way they can climb up.

just burn everything you own

what cause bed bugs?

Same. I think I'd just burn down my house and fake my death and move to Alaska under a false name to work in an oilfield and get addicted to meth and get clean and become an addiction counselor who relapses a few years down the line and dies from an OD if I get bed bugs. Seems easier than getting rid of them at least.

I just got a hammock for my bedroom

Also pretty sure the mice were eating the bedbugs too

There was also a "creature" in the attic that all my Bengali neighbors were afraid of

Fun times

Damn, nigga!

fucking hell that sounds exciting

The insomnia was so bad when I had bedbugs. Ended up sleeping in a tent in the living room for weeks.

camping in your living room sounds fun

niggers

Eggs attach to your shoes as you walk through a contaminated room (hotel lobby, airport, ect) then fall off later at your home. This is why you never bring your shoes in the house, especially after traveling. Take them off in the garage or porch, whatever.

T. Used to work for rental furniture company and had to check for bugs on every job

Attached: 1630198209822.jpg (503x366, 26.32K)

open borders

Mexicans

that's basically the original season finale of dexter merged with some of harrisons backstory from new blood. interesting.

>Eggs attach to your shoes as you walk through a contaminated room (hotel lobby, airport, ect) then fall off later at your home.
That's retarded, bed bugs don't lay eggs literally everywhere. It's more likely they hitch a ride in your luggage or used clothes, which is why you should keep your suitcase and stuff in the bathroom and away from the furniture.

Still have PTSD from an infestation that took months to completely get rid of. Those bedbug foggers would complete fucking trash.

I live in NYC and refuse to go to movie theaters because all their seats are infested with them from niggers. Heard so many stories about people bringing them back from the movie theater and having an infestation shortly after.