How do people canonically remain obese in TWD

There have been several times the group has said they were rationing food, and yet there were always multiple obese members.

Attached: TWDarab.jpg (1200x794, 50.48K)

Better question is how come there are not way more children.

Only realistic answer is finding a warehouse of junk food and living on that. Aside from that it's simply a matter of the actor being a big pig.

Why didn't they just give the actors ultimatums such as
>Hey tubby, lose the weight or we're killing you off next season

It boils down to genetics.

Show was only trying to be realistic in season one with the faster zombies too. Remember the fast zombies?

Unless you join a flourishing compound most of their diet is food from gas stations.

Attached: 1640816103864.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

There couldnt be. She would probably have to br eating 5000 calories a day to maintain that weight. Not only that your body needs fat so you couldnt just be eating 20 potatoes a day youd have to eat fatty meat. Gamy things like deer are very lean so you would need to be eating fish rabbits and porcupines. And lots of it.

>Obesity blamed on "food deserts" I'm current day
>Entire world becomes "food desert" in TWD
>Everyone becomes obese
Checks out to me, user

It's not always about calories you dump truck. Some people have metabolic issues and genetic markers for obesity.

If she’s eating lays potato chips it doesn’t matter how many calories she eats

Cope fatty

kek

You can out-diet a sedentary lifestyle, but you can't out-exercise a shitty diet. Cope harder, fatty.

Lol no one would be fat on rationed, home grown crops and food scarcity. No sugary drinks, no booze, no office jobs, lots of work, yeah nah man.

People are hesitant about breeding in 2022 pre apocalypse. Why would you carry a baby round in zombie world

Attached: ABEB1859-61C2-4CDF-AA68-A9E35D812D50.gif (435x250, 1.52M)

Because HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE FUCKING CHUD

they used to punish them in other ways like using the most unflattering angles possible, the girl on the right is supposed to be "hot" but they always made her look worse than the girl who was cast specifically as the fat girl

Attached: 1482021891221.png (1280x738, 1.13M)

I'm sure I would find a way

She was supposed to be hot?

No contraception, not a need to have a child. You retard.

The zombie life got pretty normalized for them. Farmers, homesteaders, traditionally had many children despite harsh winters, wars, etc. More kids more labor for production.

This was the last good moment in the entire series. FACT.

she was pretty cute before she ballooned up

Attached: bump it.jpg (850x560, 88.13K)

because it’s genetic? did you think that was a meme or something?

Because fat actresses don't want to do the work to lose weight, but the studio needs "representation" because only fat ass fatasses still watch that shit show after season 1.

>Some people have metabolic issues and genetic markers for obesity.
It's never the people that say this though.

This.

Attached: 2Q==(190).jpg (986x639, 126.55K)

>rabbits
I know I'm digressing but rabbits have even less fat and more protein than deer meat. So much less, infact, that eating alot of rabbit can poison you with too much protein and a lack of fat.

>hijab
>in twd
fucking lmao.

Such cases are like 2-3 out of a thousand, and even those people are usually healthy because they go on special diets and excercise to account for their genetic issues.

Not everyone needs to be in awesome shape and fit and trim, but lets be serious, most people who are overweight are overweight because they choose to be.

Nah. Daily physical labor and a toned down diet would burn off anything.

You can only say that to white actresses.

Lol you cant get poisoned by protein retard. What idiot did you learn that from?

This, there would be fat people in the apocalypse, just as there were fat people in prehistoric times. All those venus statues? OP you think they made that up? Retard

Fucking based negan

natural contraception, you can’t get preggo except for a particular window of time in the cycle. It’s really really easy to track. Women want you to think it’s ez to just accidentally get preggo

As someone who only really liked the first episode but watched up until the well episode of season 2, this scene/webm is fucking amazing.