They’re already working on a sequel

>they’re already working on a sequel
ANTIBATBROS WTF

Attached: 341DAC69-1600-4E4D-8313-2ABA03E259C5.jpg (1125x858, 375.99K)

They should wait and see if this Batman thing appeals to people.

joker cross over next?

It doesn’t matter, even if it flopped, they were gonna double down on their plans. Wonder Woman 1984 was a disaster and they announced a sequel immediately after release. That’s why black Superman is a thing. It’s the plan.

That's not remotely a surprise. Just means they're writing a script and planning for what they'll do if the movie is a success.

I got free tickets to The Batman and can't wait. Could've gotten them for the premier but I chose the day after.

>Wonder Woman 1984 was a disaster
wasn't it by far the most popular thing on HBO max? it probably made them a good chunk of money

Not really, it barely beat the sneeder cut

Does Pattinson really want to sell out to that much capeshit? I thought he was some high brow art fag

capeshit pays the bills

He openly said doing those films is not enough to keep him under the roof even though he loves making them

Lmao okay and Snyder was balls deep in to JL2/3 and Affleck had a script for his film.

If WB want a black Batman then they'll get one

How is he not already swimming in money from Twilight?

They just released the track list for the score and it's all le quirky puns. Jesus Christ, Marvelhumor is inescapable.

Not even close. The thing sported a 200m budget too and that’s putting aside they had to pay Gadot and Jenkins millions more to put it on streaming and the Covid delays.

Wow. Can't wait to see them intro The Joker, as if we didn't already see this in the Nolan trilogy.

You fags circlejerk him commiting bestiality with Jason Momoa's Elliot Roger jew daughter in law but you think the gay movies they star in is too low class

>Jesus Christ

I could see Brand New being in the soundtrack

I imagine he has high expenses.

like the 35 DC films that were on current development?

This movies going to fucking blow ass

Attached: AEA4675E-BF4D-46C2-ADDC-05E1B0B1699B.gif (480x270, 2.24M)