Let's talk about this film

let's talk about this film

Attached: 1614201533012.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITwYEIY2FlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It fucking sucks.

it rocks

It's ok

its a very well made and acted movie and maybe someone could take issue with the writing because it doesnt stand up to 100% scrutiny, which filters plebs that cant suspend their disbelief in a movie about black holes and 4th dimensional bullshit.

what film?

It was great. Sad. But great. Nolan has peaked and that was his magnum opus.

only dumb and very intelligent people enjoy it, it makes average and above average iqs feel insecure.

personally I thought the bit about love being the one force that transcends space and time really thoughtful and touching

brilliant writing

I think its message about human connection being the most precious thing we have was really beautiful

Its a good movies. Midwits will feel smart. Midwits who want to feel even smarter will shit on it (on every Nolan movie) though to feel like they found some deep knowledge in realizing blockbuster movies arent really genius.
Objectively its a good movie though.

would you leave her, Any Forums?

Attached: 1645031829492.png (244x206, 86.22K)

I honestly think he cast Matt Damon as making fun of what liberals think a humanistic hero looks like

His appearance completely took me out of the film and I couldn’t take that section of it seriously

Hate also fits that bill

Damon plays a great unlivable character. People pan him in Last Duel but he was perfect, youre not supposed to like him and should think he’s a semi-autist

I don't have feeling towards women. Of course I would.

>dude it's fine that the astronauts are clinically retarded, it's a movie about wormholes!

Why?

Turbo kino cinema experience. Second viewing at home makes you notice the clunky dialogue and how god awful of an actress Anne Hathaway is.

Attached: 1422389652393.jpg (2048x1494, 1011.89K)

Really like it. Have it on 4k. Normally I pirate everything but I bought it when it was on sale. idc about the cheesy love thing its a great movie.

Its trash for brainlets simple as but thats literally every nolan flick

youtu.be/ITwYEIY2FlE

Pure kino of the highest order, a literal god tier movie