Bel-Air

>Carlton is the villain and is depicted as bad because he sees Will as a freeloader, does coke, is okay with white people saying "nigga" while they sing along to rap, calls Will a thug and insults his vernacular, sneaks coke into Will's backpack at school, gets butthurt Uncle Phil spends time with him, and mad that no one went to his lacrosse game instead of Will's first basketball game

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Attached: p20894734_b_h8_aa.jpg (960x540, 92.07K)

>Carlton does coke
Preemptively dropped if true, i dont need to hear any more details

the show is a drama now and not a comedy?

carlton is a white supremacist uncle tom

>Carlton does coke
I miss simpler times
Fresh prince was peak will kino so much soul

Attached: 01734CD0-630A-40B6-BDC4-C556CC5A7588.gif (320x384, 2.08M)

>Making FPOBA a drama instead of a family comedy
>Uncle Phil is fit and dances

Why does hollywood do this?

>remake fresh prince
>except none of the characters have the same personalities whatsoever
So why call it a fresh prince remake? It's genuinely not even similar to the original show and no one would even guess it were fresh prince if not for taking all of the character names.

What the fuck is this? Is this serious? How the fuck is Carlton a villain?

because that's the only way to market their shitty drama, you think anyone would give this a second of attention without the Bel Air name?

op literally says carlton sees will as the one who does coke

this makes the show interesting

why didn't they just make it a modern sitcom. those still exist last i checked. isn't blackish fairly popular?

If that's what he intended it's a 0/10 sentence

>he's crouched like a fucking gorilla in the goddamned poster

Holy, shit, I don't even hate black people but this shit is hilarious. The original show was great, this remake is just going to be BLM commie fuckery and general left wing propaganda.

Is Hilary or Ashley lesbian or non binary?

>Remaking something that was already peak kino and humor into dark and edgy shit
I thought this trend would have died by now, not evolved into Any Forums shit.

Geoffrey is

This. And I hated the Youtube trailer that came out years ago.
Putting the same archetypes in [current year] and in a drama setting wasn't the disaster I thought it'd be but like said, hardly anyone would care if this was an OC drama.
Badman Geoffrey is fun though, hopefully we see more of him.

>I don't even hate black people
>calls a slav squatting black man a gorilla
Just go back to Any Forums already

Carlton does coke, but he later sneaks coke into Will's backpack to try to get him expelled because he hates him. Will's also stealing his gf though.

No, but Hillary is a youtuber/instagram cooking grifter and she literally gets told by the white people offering her a content creator gig that her food is "too spicy." I'm not fucking making this shit up. Will gets a white friend on the first day at the private school and learns that "not all white people are racist." Like every single fucking character is a racist stereotype. Carlton's the Uncle Tom who "acts too white," Will is a literal basketball American, Ashley's character is just Zendaya's MJ, I already covered HIllary. Uncle Phill is running for District Attorney but the black community thinks he's too wealthy to care about other black people anymore, but then he goes to his fraternity's party, does a dance, and magically everyone likes him again.

>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Niggers hate how white Carlton acts and how much whites like him so it's clearly a hit piece against him

Carlton does most of that stuff in the show too. He looks down on will because he doesnt show class. Watch the 1st season.

it's black bourgeois that's part of the genre

>Hillary is a [...] grifter
>Will gets a white friend on the first day at the private school and learns that "not all white people are racist."
>Ashley's character is just Zendaya's MJ
These are a huge stretch/mischaracterization. Also to answer 's question, I thought it was implied that Ashley had a crush on that girl who wasn't at the gaming thing but did make it to the party at the end.

Carlton was my favorite character, and I wanted Jazz to core with Hillary. But she never gave him a chance.

western culture is stagnant and endlessly chasing the fickle roasty demographic, everything will get a subversive reboot full of women's melodrama

So they changed Carlton from a naïve privileged nerd into a cartoonish Uncle Tom figure?

if you're not an anti-racist neo-marxist then you're a white supremacist, this includes race blind liberals

Any black american who does not download SJW shit daily is an Uncle Tom tier rat

jews

Thanks for the AIDS. Who asked for this?