YO OMAR COMIN

YO OMAR COMIN

Attached: omar comin.jpg (1170x1076, 102.77K)

>what if we remake American Gangsters but longer

Attached: 1354068594560.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

Indeed.

Attached: 1642111279325.gif (500x291, 495.84K)

Omar is so based I wish he wasn’t a faggot

I just finished the first season of this show. How do they get 5 seasons out of it? It seemed like all but a few threads were tied up at the end of season 1. Is it still good in the other seasons?

Black people sell drugs. Politicians are crooked. Some cops care about their community but most don’t.

f
the focus shifts with each season, and it's kino

They mix it up a lot, which is why some people end up disliking some seasons. S2 has a lot about the city docks and white union workers being involved in smuggling, S4 dedicates a lot of time to an inner city school and how it connects to crime. The only stuff that is pretty much universally disliked is in S5.

Just finished s2 last night. Was alright. Kind of shit knowing the plots. Ask ally forced to end by the end of every season. Also they should have stuck with s01 intro song. It was way better

can't believe this dude dead

why not lol

The season 1 song is a cover of the season 2 song

2>1>3>4>5

I just think it fits the whole show better. Theme song is what sets me up for prime comfyness and they just go change it like it doesn’t matter

Attached: 20FA234E-BAD7-4E1D-B73D-3FD9AB25B557.png (395x395, 140.45K)

Attached: 1517477347600.jpg (564x798, 61.12K)

over the seasons they switch half the focus to other parts like dock union, school, local politicians, newspaper

This dude has the weirdest wikipedia article. It's like he wrote it himself while on a heroin binge

The intros are all the same song rerecorded by a different artist, and they get progressively worse every season lol.

Don't worry, seasons 3 and 4 are where it really hits it's stride, season 2 is widely regarded as the hump to get over before the show goes from very smart and interesting to brilliant and gripping.

HBO shows have had some great openings but reacher was great - no opening at all, no recap, just jumps right into the show with a 2 second, simple text on black background REACHER, to leave maximum time for good tv