Why is Any Forums mad that the MCU MJ is not a hot supermodel redhead? She's a weirdo and kind of cute...

Why is Any Forums mad that the MCU MJ is not a hot supermodel redhead? She's a weirdo and kind of cute, exactly someone a nerd chud like Penis Parker would land. Old MJ was an unbearable roastie slut.

Attached: images-3.jpg (433x414, 34.04K)

We like being angry.

insider here, no one watches this show

Attached: 1641087079683.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Attached: zoomers brainwashed into fawning over mutts.jpg (800x464, 132.18K)

>Zendaya
>weirdo, cute, anti social, not many friends
Pic related

Attached: 50788157-70DD-41B2-918C-A9AE60304577.png (640x546, 765.48K)

>Why is Any Forums mad that the MCU MJ is not a hot supermodel redhead?
Because we wanted a hot supermodel redhead.

>Old MJ was an unbearable roastie slut.
We've never seen a proper MJ on screen. Dunst was nothing like the comic book version, except for being a slut.

Attached: mj.jpg (980x1476, 380.95K)

She is a hot supermodel, doesn't change that she's part of a clear pattern of blackwashing ginger characters

whatever

Any Forums gets mad at everything, its the point of the board

She looks like a caramel Georgina Floyd. Gross nose and no body, yuck

that applies to every movie set in a highschool tho. even the guys in westside story look like fucking models.

Zendaya's alright enough. I watched Euphoria recently and I did get a bit tired by her constant facial reactions which looked design specifically for some le sassy gif, but otherwise, good enough. I still don't get people acting like she's extremely hot. When watching Euphoria, she was mogged by the 40 something year old actress playing her mother.

I honestly could have written off as a funny meme but exaggeration till interacting with zoomers a few years younger than me (mid 20's vs. earlies). One of these inarticulate chinless fuckers went on about how Zendaya's "well pretty" and amazing in Dune. Another one I was talking about how Dafoe was the stand out in No Way Home and he replied that Zendaya was the best for him and "so hot". Madness. I do not get it - do they feel like they have to worship this girl because she's being pushed and they're too scared to voice their own opinions that go against a grain?

As someone who read Spider-Man in the 90s when MJ was at her peak, I always thought she was extremely boring, and I've realized it's due to her being basically the perfect wife the reader wanted for his self insert and really nothing more. She's a fantasy that doesn't really provide any drama unless Peter decides to be a douche to her. I'm sure it feels nice and comforting to the many people who live through Peter vicariously, but it's just boring. I still like Spider-Man as a premise and he still looks cool, but I think fans drag the character down more than any other franchise (not to say that they're the only ones responsible for all the mishaps). I don't think you're getting any MJ closer to "proper" than the Itsv one.

Sam Raimi MJ wasn't super model material either. Never found the actress attractive and I didn't like her character at all. She was a shitty friend, she turn her back on Peter at the fisrst occasion to get together with the rich dude.

So in my book zendaya cannot be worse than that at least.

Attached: 1631049395596.jpg (700x913, 104.58K)

If you’re going to shill the sheboon at least use pictures where’s shes above a 3/10. Like in OP she’s a 6

The attractiveness was less to do with whomever they cast and more to do with the absolutely atrocious writing of every single fucking character in these hot dog water movies.

now type that again without crying

>She's a weirdo and kind of cute, exactly someone a nerd chud like Penis Parker would land. Old MJ was an unbearable roastie slut.
MJ is cute, but not sexy. There's a huge difference.

>muttfuckers channeling nintendrones
many such cases
SAD!

I will not stand by and allow puppeteers to brainwash people into thinking this creature is an example of beauty to be emulated or sought after.

based

U G L Y as fuck!