Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1596647693737.jpg (336x500, 31.59K)

rape everyone

find op and smash his shill computer

Rape everyone.

drink all day almost everyday
try to hook up with some hoas
read literature, listen to music
learn a trade, or several
rent a car and try to get as far away as possible from panxatowney

rape op

>catched

play catch

rape

>catched

How could you take the chance that you wouldn't be living the final repeated day?

After a millennium or so you'd welcome death.

dont care had sex

Kill myself over and over, when that doesn't work probably crime and a lot of risk taking behavior. Eventually learning how to rob the pharmacy every morning so I can just be high all day. I don't think I'd rape anyone, I'd just brute force through flirting with someone. Might try murdering a guy though.

eh still got a good 70 years of rape on non-aging andie macdowell in
juice is worth the squeeze

Its pretty stupid to start raping from day2

You ease into like the occasional rape every 10 days. Maybe going the cosby route first and make yourself comfortable

After about 50 rapes you dont even consider that things will ever go back to normal

Is it morally wrong to rape and murder in this situation?

I would try to escape the clock.

>eh still got a good 70 years of rape
he means if the first time you rape is the end of the loop dim wits

Rape the first hot female i saw

if you smoked crack would you become a crack head considering you only smoked it once? Becoming an eternal junkie with 0 health consequences sounds like a good idea.

Not a physical addiction no, but you'd probably form a habitual mental addiction to whatever you were taking.

Jesus christ incels, you can’t just fucking rape yourself out of a bad situation.

>if we believe there is even a one percent chance of consequence, we have to take it as an absolute certainty
based retard

you're hte incel we would hypothetically be making a voluntary choice to have sex

I'm Like I said, after 10 days of living the same day in loop you pretty much think you can get away with anything

Also if we go by the logic of the movie the loop ends only if you improve things with everyone

Heck even Bill Murray rapes her at least once in the movie, so rape definitely doesnt break the loop

I beg to differ new fish. Hold my pocket

Attached: B0233137-0FF0-43FD-966B-B4642E004C05.jpg (1170x853, 592.48K)

rape could be the trigger to end the loop thoughever

Genghis Khan did it for central/north asian genes

No shit, retard. You have to be nice to people to get out of this bad situation, the rape is just something to pass the time.

Why would rape be the trigger? Bill Murray does rape in the movie and it still continues

well if it's the only way to save myself from purgatory, then i guess i'll just have to rape

when exactly lmao

Suicide by cop, every day.