Young Tommy Wiseau was pretty hot for a Polack, and had a chad jawline. How come he never made it into the big pictures?

Young Tommy Wiseau was pretty hot for a Polack, and had a chad jawline. How come he never made it into the big pictures?

Attached: 14-the-room-tommy-wiseau.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 150.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MsoD_8wqBmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he can't act and he looks and acts weird as fuck. I think he has mild retardation.

Because he’s a literal retard.

He has brain damage from a severe car accident. He wasn't always like this and he used to be a very successful businessman.

Then how come he's so rich?

I did naht hih her its bullshit I did NAHT oh hi mark

this and the fact that it's fucking hollywood there's a million dudes with chiseled jawlines
hollywood is super competitive it's really about who you know not who you are or what you look like

He sold a variety of things in San Francisco, including excess denim from jeans manufacturers, that lead to him amassing enough wealth to buy commercial real estate in the city. I'm sure you don't need to be told how lucrative that kind of property is in a city like that. The other theory is that he was a member of a gang in Soviet-occupied Poland and he made off with a shitton of cash. He is secretive because he doesn't want anyone to ever find out where and how he got his money.

Probably because he cant act for shit? Not everyone is a queer coomer like you

Don't forget the mysterious older woman Tommy is involved with, and how she apparently gives him money iirc.

youtu.be/MsoD_8wqBmk

Yeah, so much shit is involved with his strange story. No matter what caused it, Tommy is filthy rich.

Give me a link

> How come he never made it into the big pictures?
Because he can not act. He can not. Oh hi mark.

It was mentioned in Greg Sestero's book.

he wants to do things his way which Hollyjew is afraid of, just look at how Kike Franco acts towards him at the awards

Yeah, all those storefronts in downtown (was it) San Francisco that were worth millions.

I'm not sure how many he owned, but I do recall he owned a warehouse right on the pier, which is where he kept his denim stock

The new joker
>AAAAUUGHH

Tommy is a fag. Greg is the real star. If anyone Greg should have had a speech on stage. Tommy is probably scamming redditors with the room NFTs and shitcoins

Yeah, it was San Fran. Tommy’s life is fascinating to say the least, even with what was mentioned in the book, which may or may not be true.

Any news on the "Room Full of Spoons" documentary? When will it be released?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.56K)