AHHHHH ITS LIMINAL SPACE HELP ME

AHHHHH ITS LIMINAL SPACE HELP ME

Attached: EjoJMws6NhvMEu7oWhsgMU-1200-80[1].jpg (1200x675, 100.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmS3m0OG-Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is liminal space

Limin deez nuts

Lamao

unironically the best show i've seen in ages

when is it gonna be over so i can binge watch it?

You’ve only seen 2 eps. Hope you’re right.

this show is tailor made for kids like this, if you've basically never seen anything good made before 1975 you have never been exposed to this 'style' so it seems fresh and quirky to you, but to everyone else it's cheap and derivative. it's slop shoveled up to the uncultured american pig consumer. part of the reason art changes isn't because it would be hard to remake the same shit over and over, but because the artist has a sensibility and soul around creating original work. imagine how weird it would be if babies didn't change as they grew they just got bigger. americans are cultural babies who are stuck in whatever decade they reached self-awareness and therefore have a forced nostalgia for their youth which itself was a manufactured product sold to them largely because there is no cultural consumer protection laws or any form of decency in your arts and letters.

disgusting people, revolting, like looking at a fat naked corpse spinning on a rotisserie dripping black liquid into the hot coals, occasionally basted by the overjew.

This show actually is really interesting. I dont get how everyones innie is so into their work though. If i had half of me only in work, for 2 years straight i would go fucking mental. No sleep, no interactions other than work, no media or shitposting. Sounds dreadful. Would probably kms in the bathroom.
Also outie me would sabotage innie me so hard, i wouldnt sleep or eat beforehand because i would know i wouldnt remember being miserable and hungry at work

So far it is better than every show that came out last year. Really treats the audience like they are idiots though with how they really need to explain things. However, considering many people watching this actually pay for Apple+, I am not surprised.

Yeah, TV is pretty bad.

Let people enjoy things sweetie

Excellent points, but leave BBQ out of this

I just saw the trailer , interesting concept , I will give it that

Its a decent show. Deff worth a watch

I think it's human cloning. The severed person who doesn't remember anything is a whole new person.

how is that cloning?

Opening credits is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=NmS3m0OG-Ug

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 32.76K)

name 3 good movies or shows in this style as you say it

where does he go when he leaves? why does he feel rejuvenated when he returns the next day?

We don't care what you think foreigner. We never will.

idk lmao

stop embarrassing yourself with this retarded theory, intro is just an intro