YOU CAN'T THINK THAT LONE WOLF BADASS FIGHTING AGAINST OVERWHELMING ODDS IS COOL! THE CREATORS SAID HE IS A BAD GUY!

>YOU CAN'T THINK THAT LONE WOLF BADASS FIGHTING AGAINST OVERWHELMING ODDS IS COOL! THE CREATORS SAID HE IS A BAD GUY!

Attached: soyjack missing the point.png (689x471, 233.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restaurants.fiveguys.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thread

Bad thread

I DETERMINE WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS BAD

LET'S HOLD HIGH PRAISE FOR PEOPLE THAT TELL TODDLERS THEY ARE THE WRONG GENDER AND GET THEM ON PUBERTY BLOCKERS AT 8 YEARS OLD

LET'S TELL PEOPLE THEY NEED TO TRY GAY SEX

LET'S TELL PEOPLE THEY CAN'T PRESSURE GAYS TO BE STRAIGHT, BUT APPLY IT THE OTHER WAY

They're cool, but guys who base their personality around them are cringe.

gem

Arthur is a sociopath tho. He's telling the story in a way that makes himself the victim but him killing the innocent lady at the end proves he's evil.

Name 5 guys that do that

Fuck off bacca

Is tyler durden a progressive leftist hero?
>hates capitalism and destroys banks

i didnt know he was a nazi?

Dont care. The Joker, Tyler Durden, Walt, Patrick Bateman, and Jordan is literally me

What kind of characters do trannys base themselves off of?

jack reacher

Art is open to interpretation and different people will relate to it differently. I'll relate to whatever character I want to relate to and you can't stop me.

you can think that and i can ridicule you for thinking that while being an indolent incel loser

On a serious note: How do people think that The Joker, Bateman or that fag from Clockwork Orange are praiseworthy? They are cool sure but I doubt anybody would think they are in the right, right?

Leo DiCaprio idolized and identified with Travis Bickle. If he can, so can I.

all these characters lost and /qa/ lost too

this
/thread

Attached: 1645579324426.jpg (1242x1547, 822.87K)

There's a site that does it for you
restaurants.fiveguys.com/