Turning Red

>unapologetically horny

Attached: A1CC493D-FEBE-4AFC-BC7A-28383E40DD7F.jpg (1080x1329, 229.05K)

is sandra oh the only asian they cast in hollywood now?

Fucking sick of these movies that only exist for some nonwhite creator to vicariously live out some fantasy through their obvious self-insert

For all their whining about minority voices correctly playing their parts they don’t seem to have a lot of asian actors.

Do asians really sound that different from whites or latinos anyway?

i love how it's a good thing for kids' movies to be "unapologetically horny". average american preschooler takes break from constant barrage of youtube to watch family movie on disney plus, turning red, filled with ahegao face little girls discovering their sexuality. in 100 years time we will be colonising space to escape the newest CORAV-20XX pandemic or something i guess. yep this is the world of the future.

>here’s why underaged drinking is a good thing studied show

Attached: 4A3B7F31-5592-4CA8-A3B0-2ECAC68CA38C.jpg (1920x1080, 180.88K)

They only have a few Asian actresses with names people might identify and Sandra Oh is one.

I hate the Steven Universe artstyle.

what's wrong with that exactly?

So is this cunt suppose to be likeable?

Attached: Priya-Profile.jpg (387x516, 108.3K)

It's so utterly, bizarrely strange. She really is one of the ugliest creatures I've ever seen in my life including the blacks. She looks like a fucking dog that's been run over.

I also just watched Shang Chi and they cast that bizarre, mutant-looking Awkwafina retard. It's clear to me that Jews are intent on downgrading asian as well as white actresses to make niggers look better by comparison

I hate her GrubHub fish face

Attached: C01FC4AF-87CF-4982-8C30-C47D4934E0A6.jpg (1131x1244, 828.08K)

yeah she's (((asian)))

she drink cola ok buddy? she just a kid having fun jeez ffs chill out. take your meds you unhinged lunatic. these deviantart-stylized depictions of children aren't going crazy at a rave like 30yos do before fucking like rats/practicing for demonic possession rituals or anything.

I'm turning red stroking my wiener if you know what I'm saying

Attached: 06v10.jpg (460x443, 41.33K)

so pixar is making a fursona flick?

Attached: 1639697908275.png (1286x788, 897.53K)

>i love how it's a good thing for kids' movies to be "unapologetically horny
Europeans will defend this

All those buzzwords make you sound like a bot. Edit your posts better next time.

Yes. They used to have Lucy liu but she intimidated too many white roasties so they killer her career.
Sandra Oh works cause she has that dour saggy face that doesn’t make white women feel insecure.

nah not going to

None of them are. This is set in the 90’s but lacks the charm of the era. Everyone was still in cliques and not as homogenous as it is today. They messed up showing grunge, prep, goth, nerds, gamers, proto weeabos, and theatre kids.

user do you know that all the fairy tales you grew up with are unapologetically horny too? Or you think the wolf in little red riding hood is a real wolf and not a metaphor for the loss of innocence?

So is that movie an allegory for.. menstruation?

Yes

Something tell me it's not going to be as good as Bloodborne.

Set in 2002

>What if we turned the Grubhub ad into a movie?