Why didn't Thanos just doubled the universe' resources?

Why didn't Thanos just doubled the universe' resources?

Attached: 1645501575760.png (528x438, 235.94K)

He wanted to kill half the universe he was just too much of a bitch to be upfront about it.

I don't know what any of that has to do with Thanos, he just wanted to do something nice for his gf by killing a bunch of people.
You may be thinking of Purple Homer Simpson instead.

Mr. C, it's fun. It's like he wants in so he has to knock on the door first.

>double the universes resources
>the population doubles
ebin :DDDDDD

He was called the Mad Titan, not the Rational Titan.

They pussied out of the Thanos wants to fuck Death personified storyline, and tacked on the resources bullshit as a reason for him wanting to snap

>divide the universe's population by two
>they start fucking like rabbits again

Thanos should've just gotten rid of the Chinese and first

See Africa

Again, I believe that's Purple Homer Simpson you're talking about, a completely unrelated character.

Good answer

>kills half of the population
>population doubles
Hmmmmmmmmm

what are you on about

Bla bla bla pussy pussy. That is all that matters.

Infinity War wasn't that good, that's why Joker had a bigger cultural impact

Because he wanted to teach a lesson. Doubling the resources is just going to make things worse.

The only infinte thing I wanna hear about is infinite wet pussies.

Could we stop pretending that Malthus For Babbies targeted to marvelsois so they feel clever for "getting" it is actually in any way a legitimate storyline worthy of discussion, please?

i can't just imagine dealing with petty human problems if i had godlike powers. i would probably create a hierarchy of super beings and create much better worlds to use my god powers over. can't be bothered to deal with pesky humans. they're too powerless.

So in Endgame Thanos learns that multiverse exists, what was his motivation past that? Multiverse = infinite living space + whatever global shit you achieve is not going to affect much at all. Why was he still trying?

Because at equal resources/person levels, less density is the comfier of the two

Why didnt he just make people smaller?

So double the size of the universe