What are some scandinavian kinos?

what are some scandinavian kinos?

Attached: 1645284713569.png (1280x497, 151.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZK5PmtmsmA
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ79i11JSnU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeInAKygXA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its hilarious that Atomwaffen is now mainstream enough that they actually make crime drama shows about it.

Attached: Trollface siege.jpg (667x1000, 32.88K)

Fucking Åmål

>her greatest fear is an act of terror
lmao these girls dont exist

As It Is In Heaven
The Hunters
Headhunters was fucking hilarious to me because I went in thinking it was going to be your typical serious Scandi crime drama.

this one actually has the main character jerking off while looking at Any Forums threads

Attached: sigurd can't get laid.png (1363x500, 227.79K)

>Its hilarious that Atomwaffen is now mainstream enough
The media mainstreams specific individuals and groups for their propaganda value, whether they actually are relevant or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZK5PmtmsmA

>literally every single show is about a white Scandinavian guy who can't get laid

>download swedish movie
>only comes with swedish, finnish and norwegian subs
fuck is this shit

Få meg på, for faen!

Attached: Turn Me On Dammit, Få meg på, for faen.jpg (405x602, 44.92K)

Jagten

King of Devil's Island

Attached: drk.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

Scandi dramas can be pretty good desu, alot of the popular ones get shown on public tv in the UK

Autistic weirdo guy shooting immigrants and robbing banks on a bicycle

Attached: lasermannen.jpg (440x248, 25.37K)

lol I remember my high school saw this in the cinema, such a dumb movie

I don't really remember how much I liked the king's choice, but this particular scene was really cool:
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ79i11JSnU

>be scandi
>stream american movie
>comes with every sub except english
>keep noticing bad translations while watching and want to turn them off but you're watching at night and then you won't be able to tell what they're saying during the mumbling scenes
I just don't understand it. Surely the english subtitles would be the cheapest and easiest to get? Why not have them on all movies and shows? Are there rights issues where the subtitles-for-deaf-people are only allowed to be used in america?

Attached: Hyacinth.jpg (300x300, 21.68K)

rendel is finnish kino, the dub sucks ass though so i suggest getting a subbed version.

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (1175x1763, 418.84K)

I liked Aniara (2018), Hodejegerne (2011), Kraftidioten (2014) and 1001 Grams (2014)

This literally looks like the cringiest show ever made...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeInAKygXA4

This guy's fucking hilarious.
>be immigrant with a huge complex about it
>larp as a real swede and want to take out incel energy on other immigrants
>shot David Gebremariam, a 21-year-old immigrant from Eritrea. Gebremariam was shot in the back, but survived.
>Shahram Khosravi, a 25-year-old student of Iranian origin, was shot in the face outside the Stockholm University. Khosravi survived the attack.
>Dimitrios Karamalegos, a homeless man of Greek origin, was shot twice in the stomach.[3] Although wounded, he survived.
>During the middle of the day, Ausonius walked into a restaurant kitchen in Stockholm and shot Heberson Vieira Da Costa, a musician from Brazil. Da Costa was shot once in the head and several times in the stomach.[3] Despite these injuries, Da Costa survived.
>Ausonius mortally wounded Jimmy Ranjbar, another Iranian student, who died the following day.
>Ausonius walked up to a couple in a café outside the Linnaeus Garden, and shot Erik Bongcam-Rudloff, a PhD student in medical sciences, in the head. Bongcam-Rudloff survived, and is now a scientist representing Sweden in several international scientific networks.
>Having returned to Stockholm, Ausonius shot Charles Dhlakama, a bus driver originally from Zimbabwe, in the middle of the day. Dhlakama was shot in the chest but survived.[3] That evening, Ausonius walked into a Somali club and shot two men, both of whom survived.
>Ausonius shot Isa Aybar, an immigrant of Syrian/Assyrian/Aramean origin, four times in the head and arm. Aybar was seriously wounded, but managed to call the police and survived.[3]
>In Hägerstensåsen, Ausonius shot Hasan Zatara, a Palestinian store owner, in the head paralyzing, but not killing him.
All those victims. All those people being shot in the head. All he managed to kill was ONE GUY. Imagine the impotence he must have felt when he kept hearing about how his victims had survived every fucking time.

Attached: Mitchell Clap.gif (400x352, 797.62K)

don't forget to sneed

Attached: vannet.jpg (1187x1287, 304.07K)