I love you

>I love you

Attached: 1571727847765.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7lvzXOGL8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1630644775151.gif (473x498, 1.61M)

I can't even begin to imagine what you look like if you simp over this 6/10

she has such a nice neck

I look like a 3/10

I fucking love autistic girls, bros!

Attached: Jenny Tummy.webm (960x634, 2.9M)

Got that tism pussy/Shit runs on time/Making autists mad/Cause this verse doesn't end the same way

based

Attached: file.png (360x293, 87.07K)

she ugly

This. Why do I wake up every morning and work my ass off for 12 hours in a job I hate when I have absolutely no reason to live in the first place? No friends, no girlfriend, shit I only see my parents 3 or 4 times a year because they live 1500 miles away. I have one hobby that brings me joy, and I get to spend exactly three hours a week on it. What’s the point? If I died tomorrow maybe 5 people would even care

I love you and my love is unconditional

We love you, bro.

Superior autismfu coming through

Attached: 1624680144557.webm (1920x1080, 988K)

youtu.be/o7lvzXOGL8g

I am going to kill myself tomorrow

lol this faggot with zero real-life experience.
two thirds of people are obese landwhales in America,England.
She ranks at least the top10% just by not being a fucking fat cow.

Attached: 1416462583056.png (500x382, 57.2K)

Thanks anons. I appreciate it.

do wagecucks really do this? You are spending your best years putting effort to sustain society that despises you and provide gibs for roasties that wont fuck you and their offspring. Reflect on that

muh autism

Attached: 1575871175008.webm (404x720, 1.36M)

Attached: 1589662498245.webm (576x1024, 2.26M)

Take pride in your work incel. Even if it is scrubbing toilets. If you clean shitters you should want them to sparkle. Pure white porcelain should make your heart swell with pride. Don't look at the clock, just focus on the work and keeping a light state of mind.
Then you are getting paid to do a thing that provides you with pride.

Attached: 5784932756436.png (346x335, 171.61K)

Pretending to be autistic when you're clearly not is extremely cringe

Attached: 1516234921958.gif (435x244, 2.64M)

Find another job, try to find a city you would enjoy living in more, and time manage to spend time on things you like. I know that's easier said than done (i'm working on it), but I think it's possible.

not autism, this is fetal alcohol syndrome

>>Take pride in your work incel. Even if it is scrubbing toilets. If you clean shitters you should want them to sparkle.
Why? You'd have to be a brain damaged cuck to think like that.

Does Jenny have Shauna Rae disease?

>gatekeeping autism
Such an autistic thing to do.

>gatekeeping liars

I know a genuine autistic girl, the sister of a friend. She's so fucking boring I can't even stand being near her. When she talks, which is not often, it's usually about her close family or some Norwegian shit (she's really into Scandinavia).
She's cute actually, but she's like a little girl emotionally. No actual real life experience about anything, never has anything to say.

>muh cuck
This must be that learned helplessness. That's nigger thinking user. Stop doing that. Learn to function in society. Being productive - and being rewarded for it - is the secret to normie happiness.

>Live, Laugh, Love nailed onto the wall

it's like they all fucking do the same thing

literally me except im a male

I will give her some actual real life experience if you know what I was going to say.

wtf

nope, niggers burning stores and stealing are more noble createures than some cucked incel contributing to society while getting nothing back

this girl is very cute.

Girls can't be autistic. You got swindled

ok bye

women legitimately cannot be autistic.

>but

imagine this guy not wanting a daughter-girlfriend.

She's literally been posting about Sonic for the past day...

No, she's just very, very cute!

Attached: Jenny Garden Theme.webm (640x360, 2.81M)