What movies best deal with the duality of women?

What movies best deal with the duality of women?

Attached: 1637339190735.jpg (633x596, 100.63K)

>d-don't watch it dad, my acting is bad!
kek

Fair play to the parent.
All she does as an actress is flaunt her tits, flirt with an ugly man and be remembered for saying "you want the bad pussy" before being killed off a couple of seasons later.

there is no duality. all women are whores

the only times they aren't is if will get them even more male attention/money

Based.

what could he have done?

"A boy and his dog" has the most realistic depiction of women I have ever seen in a movie

>This Tweet has been deleted.

Attached: 1352329628849.gif (202x164, 1.41M)

Sydney Sweeney laughs about her dad seeing her first nude scene.

is it hysterical laughter or something?

Attached: Merry.jpg (340x419, 29.46K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

It was over for him once her titties started growing big, no amount of hobbit advice could have saved him from getting cucked

>mentally ill whore laughs at the absolute state of her family
wow

She is a free individual with her own life.

Imagine listening to some dumb smoking manlet

That's kind of the point pasta poster. So she bears your progeny and hands down your dna

Im not gonna even respond with a wojak you can already tell this was written by a coping numale

Attached: 1645492917608.jpg (1920x1080, 220.82K)

Has she been in anything else?

My bed :)

Least she warned him

I will now call you a false flagging incel nazi tranny chud and declare myself the winner of this argument
Women will thank me one day for defending their right to have sex or whatever

Its funny.. the only based thing a woman could do with her life teach her sons to hate women