This is another boomer nostalgia movie, with extra firm handshakes and globohomo agendas with Jews

This is another boomer nostalgia movie, with extra firm handshakes and globohomo agendas with Jews.

4/10

Attached: index.jpg (310x163, 12.33K)

How is an americana drenched love letter to a bygone era in California in the way of a heterosexual romance movie part of the globohomo agenda, you slobbering retard?

Who even is the target demographic? Film nerds or dying old Americans?

People capable of joy. Don't worry about being confused by it.

how you feel about the cinematography?
did PTA nail the 70s feel? if not, why not?

pic is a screenshot at 15 minutes 22 seconds in

Attached: 1522.jpg (1920x2072, 348.75K)

Why is Jenny Nicholson kissing a teenager?

>extra firm handshakes and globohomo agendas with Jews.
is the film about PTAs relationship with Maya Rudolph?

Why are Angelenos only capable of making movies reminiscing about how their shitty city supposedly used to be nicer?

>target demographic?
Paul Thomas Anderson having a "target demographic".
Ever.
lol.
Have you even bothered seeing any of his films?

Attached: 1970's air travel.png (1106x848, 1.04M)

Why was the plane so much fucking wider, that looks like a bitch to actually keep in the air

I'll bite

they talk about
>the nose
>atheism
>deep throat in newspaper/swinging
>circumcision
>the world not accepting homos

the following happens
>single mother lets her 15 year old travel to the apple with a 25 year old whom she never met
>older dates younger
>assgrabbing acceptance
>gasstealing
>casting calls
>adulterous behaviour
>children trapped in a truck
>waterbeds sold via sexyness
>destructive behaviour

the characters are
>lying about abilities
>influencing political votes
>acting as a beard

nepotism
>Sean Penn
>DiCaprios father
>Hoffmans son
>Haim family acting as a family

And don't forget the intention PTA has with symbolic name of LICORICE PIZZA

All americans is pure globohomo, bro

Who was the footfag writer

>boomer nostalgia movie

It never felt nostalgic to me. I don't know why because they bombarded me with 70s dresstyle and fancy old cars but the overall attitude felt more late 90s than early 70s.

I think this film is a cope from PTA realizing he had married a witch so somehow had to write it off in a way. If you analyze the relationship between the two characters you can clearly see that they reassembles both PTA (does all the work) and Rudoplh (is a jew and was a nobody until she met PTA) in a big way

Deep throat in the newspaper?
Please, tell me what you think you're talking about?

nah, it's more like PTA trying to explain to his friends and family what he sees in his wife. that is why he casted a non-beautiful jewess. the trouble is that he doesn't make a good argument since the character in the movie isn't attractive in terms of her personality (she behaves like an teenage girl)

76 minutes in you see the guy reading sex ads in a newspaper in pondering about taking the girl to the movie or perhaps test the other thing about "swedish swingers" that he browses.

idk what PTA meant with it, but he spends 20-30 seconds on it. is it nostalgia?

Attached: nostalgia 76 minutes in.jpg (3414x826, 457.89K)

>california before it became mexico by way of tel aviv isnt something worth lamenting

It really was a nice place once
lookup prop 187 guys
its happening to you too soon enough

OK seems legit. Given the time frame I suspected they were still bitching about Nixon.