This episode is unavailable on Disney+ and the 2019 reprint of the Season 3 DVD

This episode is unavailable on Disney+ and the 2019 reprint of the Season 3 DVD.

Attached: Stark_Raving_Dad.png (335x247, 185.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7404273/Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-slave-Virginia-Roberts-massaged-Matt-Groenings-crusty-toenails.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's racist or becuse of those kids he molested?

Why is Disney hellbent on destroying everything?

Attached: MV5BOTI1NTM0NmYtNzZmMy00ZWJkLTliNDUtZmExMjRlY2ViNmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTcxOTI@.jpg (1920x2400, 522.73K)

Simpsons has been trash for years

>ruin the simpsons
NOOOOOOOO THOSE MONSTERS

Because of the molestation. I think a producer said that because it was reported that MJ would use the episode as way to get kids to trust him, and that was wrong, they agreed to take it down where they could.

Elvis liked young girls and they've referenced him in a number of episodes. Maybe they should cancel those episodes. Also Disney allow a film called Powder on their service, which is directed by a convicted gay child rapist.

never convicted
also fun reminder that matt groening *the creator of the simpsons* flew on Epsteins plane
>"I was so excited, as I loved watching his show and acted like a star struck fan.

"I was enjoying our conversation, when Jeffrey insisted I give Matt a foot massage throughout the duration of the short flight.

"I never turned down a client but when I saw the shape of his feet, I nearly threw up at the thought of having to touch them.

"He had yellow crusty toenails that even someone with a chainsaw would've had trouble cutting through and there was the fluffy balls of leftover pieces of sock wedged between the crevices of his sweaty toes.

Attached: mj.gif (200x200, 1.29M)

This episode is freely available on torrents and any other form of piracy

Attached: 1593125484867.jpg (1251x1162, 206.47K)

You mean that "documentary" about those 2 actors who went "he touched my p-penis" and we're just meant to automatically accept everything without question?

sadly true

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7404273/Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-slave-Virginia-Roberts-massaged-Matt-Groenings-crusty-toenails.html

I am going to download somthing and not seed now faggot

>which is directed by a convicted gay child rapist.
And what about all those X-Men movies by Singer?

it was the best episode of the season

Because of Homer's pink shirt

Good fuck Groening all my homies hate Groening (there's a reason the writers fucking hate his fucking guts)

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

A pink shirt? That's fucking mental

good, seeding is for faggots.
I have a script that downloads random chunks from torrents over and over. I use it on any obscure media I download which has

Well he's dead now, so what does it matter?

Nah I don't care that they're up there but there's clear hypocrisy I wonder if I should check the early life section ?

Attached: f4fd6d4ff3dd7fb8a8c39cc65f41bac8.jpg (650x772, 40.99K)

One day I hope to be this based

>try to seed squid game
>150 seeders
>5 leechers
please leech squid game :+

They should literally just give the fucking Simpsons to some other animators and then just fucking forget about it. Just let them do what they want, don't even check. Shit just give it to Michael Cusack and let him continue Bart the General, who fucking cares.
It's beyond being beyond a joke at this stage. It's so fucking bad.

Attached: 1622350265081.jpg (895x1288, 93.52K)