Somehow, they will find a way to make this movie about niggers

Attached: elvis.jpg (943x472, 162.05K)

And that's a good thing.

>somehow
you plainly haven't seen the trailer

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SHOW HOW A WHITE GUY STOLE OUR DANCE MOVES AND SOUND

It won't be hard since Elvis ripped them off

One of the most popular woke memes is that Elvis stole literally his entire career from poor black people

It's all so tiresome

The trailer literally opens with him as a kid in a tent dancing along with niggers to nigger rock music

It's true

>Luhrmannkino
Doubt it desu.

You don't even have to doubt current liberal agenda to know that he stole his shit

Attached: 1641578511311.gif (390x339, 169.59K)

Because he did

Unlike what pop culture tells you, white people in the South associated with black people. Doubly so if you were poor and white.

cool, yet another excuse for trannies and tw*tterfags to gaslight anyone who isnt interested in validating their dark world view - trust me sisters, it still works when you call people crazy

Niggers are only happy when ruinibg another niggers chances at a good life

It's true, but it's also a very small part of Elvis's story. My worry is that it will be a story about nothing BUT that.

Hey they also acknowledge that he stole his look from Captain Marvel jr. They can squeeze half an hour out of that, surely

I dunno I would quite say ripped them off. I don't think it was him as much as the society at large ignored the black culture he got his influences from. He seemed to grow up around them.

Makes sense since black people invented rock and roll, but Elvis was the first one to become a huge star because he was white.

Wait. How can he base his look on a character that came out in the 2000s? I thought she was called Ms Marvel, not Captain Marvel Jr.

Attached: captain marvel and ms marvel ee03cdcc3eb6.jpg (590x421, 62.07K)

Yeah it's stupid. Look at how many black singers did covers of Beatles records, that's just how the music industry was back then

I know he did, I was just addressing OPs prediction