Makes $15k a month begging for donations on youtube and patreon

>Makes $15k a month begging for donations on youtube and patreon.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Khl9yLElZdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>got triggered because Robert Pattinson didn't kill himself with an insane workout regime for Batman
>Thought his actress friend you've never heard of would've been better than Gal Gadot

>got triggered because Robert Pattinson didn't kill himself with an insane workout regime for Batman
What's funny is that actors just do PEDs instead of working out, anyway. And their "7 hours at the gym" also count the time they spend at the spa, masseur, pool, etc.
Pattinson is based for rejecting that meme.

>Said Aquaman was going to get badly beat by Mary Poppins
>Kept saying it would never make a billion
>Was still adamant that it wouldn't even when it was at 900mil at everyone else said it was only a matter of time
>Kept saying Ezra was done as Flash
I don't know much about the guy beyond this but he seems like a dumbass

>Pattinson is based for rejecting that meme.
The fucking Dreamworks face pajeet from Eternals did so many PEDs and he was in costume the whole time with like 2 minutes of action. What was the fucking point?

is this the tard who cries at Star Wars trailers?

People be like "Is that superhero natty or not?" I wouldn't use roids ever. But, they aren't being paid countries GDP's to do so.

But, you're right. Pattinson acknowledging that he's gonna be in a suit with abs is based

Campea started out in Collider Video. Can't remember why he left. But, the company did go down hill a few years after. But, he never got as big as them

I wonder how many young men have been fucked in the head by those actors who've made them think that doing nothing more than eating "chicken and broccoli" and lifting for one year will take them from normal to fitness model.

Leave Nanjiani outta this

People dog pilled on him for no reason. Despite the fact legit every other male actor did it for their roles

>Hemsworth bulking for Hulk Hogan

Attached: asd.png (599x599, 764.38K)

far too many!

Particularly in societies where young mens future depend on "athletic scholarships"

looks like some kind of leftie shitbaby

>Despite the fact legit every other male actor did it for their roles
No they didn't. The Chinese and black eternal were a couple of fat fucks

the neck and calves of someone who is not strong and will deflate back to a lanklet the moment they stop injecting. it's so tiresome. the guy has had like 10 years now to deadlift and squat, why not just get legitimately strong but not as big.

A lot of guys got fucked up in recent years. Actors keep looking more and more jacked while omitting PEDs and it causes young dudes to chase an impossible result which leaves them unsatisfied, depressed and even suicidal if they refuse resorting to PEDs as well. Hell, even the "femboy" faggot omit how much time and effort they put in to upkeep their physique.
Had there been more honesty about these things everything would have been much, much better,

>Actors keep looking more and more jacked
Nah man everyone was jacked to shit in the 80's and they were all juicing.

Campea left Collider because he wanted to own his own show, everything he produced and created at Collider wasn't his and ultimately he didn't have full creative control which is what he wanted. Him and the owner would but heads often. That's why he left.

And I'll add
>spent years insisting the snyder cut didn't exist and that there's zero chance it'll ever happen
>proceeded to perform a series of mental gymnastics to convince his followers he wasn't wrong once the snyder cut was announced
>started speculating about why Ben Affleck departed the Batman role, started making up rumours like "him and geoff johns weren't getting along", his co panelists speculated it was because of his drinking
>a few weeks later he makes a video saying how "everyone in our industry knew he left the role because of his drinking problem and I'm proud of our community for not saying anything about this sensitive topic"

Even peak Arnie was less of a beefcake than current male leads.

>The Chinese and black eternal
Them being jacked wasn't integral to their characters. No one expects Professor X to a jacked body.

That's why actors are "pushed" towards drugs. They need to be in a type of shape that can play for multiple types of characters. Hemsworth can't play a hacker while having 22 inch biceps

that's exactly what he is

youtube.com/watch?v=Khl9yLElZdw

Attached: .png (1350x317, 88.69K)

Collider is now just an ego boost for the bald wannabe goth cuck. Harloff spun off most of the team, but it became painful to follow.

Campea's had far too many bad takes for a "serious movie commentator"

Pattinson should have gotten a good trainer for his role as Batman. He looks pathetic.

I recently watched a vid of Arnie critiquing modern body building comps. And how it's not about the craft and all about size.

There is no sculpted bodies anymore. Just " look and my big muscles"

Why are people still so butthurt over this?
1) Like he said, the Snyder Cut wasn't a thing at the time. Once they spent 70 million dollars finishing it, sure, it existed at that point. But there was a deluge of fans claiming that a finished Zack Snyder's Justice League was sitting in a closet somewhere, which was clearly false.
He's open about this (and other predictions) being wrong. If you're gonna attack someone for having a wrong prediction, you might as well just not watch any pundits. How about judging creators based on whether they express themselves in a well-reasoned, compelling manner.
If I could figure out how to have people pay me hundreds of dollars every day to talk about Batman, I would. Don't knock the hustle.

>creators

Hi John

I personally think that for this itteration of Batman, he's got a body that fits, but can also evolve.
Remember Christian Bale was thicc in Batman Begins

I think it follows Campea because, not only was he so adamant that he was right. But, he didn't leave any room for him to be wrong. As if his word was fact, when people were playing telephone on twitter with rumors.

How rich are Americans to actually pay YouTube people

Lonely IT nerds are prime targets for parasocial relationships. They have insanely good pay but don't spend it on anything expect basic needs and nerd stuff. "Giving $50 to my favourite creatorfriend doesn't even put a dent in my income!" is the motto.

I have never paid anyone on patreon and never will.

Oh, I just realized I forgot part 2 for the Snyder Cut thing. But it's basically what I said next any way: someone making an informed, sensible prediction and ending up wrong doesn't mean they're stupid. That's like saying if you predicted Team A to win the Super Bowl and team B won instead, you're dumb and don't understand the sport. The fact is, financially making the "Snyder cut" made no sense, and it wasn't wrong to predict that WB would never make such a thing. And now that it's out, we can see that commercially it made no sense. This is coming from someone who highly enjoyed ZSJL.