Is there anything that has more (or even as much) bizarre, out of place, cloying, heavy-handed...

Is there anything that has more (or even as much) bizarre, out of place, cloying, heavy-handed, poorly-done tone-deaf guilty groveling woke shit than pic related? Something about it is mesmerizing, like picking a scab or snuff films.

Attached: EA0095FA-548C-4B6F-B377-ED23F43243CC.jpg (1000x1481, 206.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4lU2AaHsiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post some kino scenes

my mom and sister watch this
its a really fucking weird show

i popped this asian girls cherry like 6 years ago (shit was SO cash) and she agreed that we would have a "casual" relationship. after fucking her hairy sideways vagina for a while she became very attached and wanted something more serious. she told me that she was a big fan of Sex and the City and that because of that show she thought that she would be capable of casual sex/dating without catching feelings but that she realized that the show had tricked her and that actually she isn't capable of that. LOL, pussy was nice and tite. i think she hates me now. she's a fucking doctor now and i stalked her on IG and she is clearly an angry bitter person now. she even posts shit about guys who annoy her in online dating apps and seems genuinely pissed off like calling them "stupid bitch" on her IG stories. she will not find happiness in her career. oops. i like having sex guys

Before euphoric. This was hbo max most successful show that get million view pre-episode. Peacemaker max out around 4000 to 5000 a new episode.

They photoshop up Sarah Jessica Parker and grey haired lesbian up good. They look like witches and grannies in the actual show. Not the Hocus pocus kind ironically enough. Kim cattrall looks 10 years younger than Sarah Jessica Parker and she was kicked out of the reboot.

It’s not even scenes. It’s entire plot arcs. The tradwife brunette’s kid comes out as nonbinary and has a gender neutral barmitzvah with a transgender rabbi.
Sarah Jessica Parker randomly becomes intimate friends with her Indian realtor and goes to Diwali, and there’s an entire extreme surrealist cringe dialogue over whether she’s allowed to wear a sari.
The lawyer played by the lesbian’s character is totally different from the regular series, and starts dating this forced non-binary bulldyke character, and there are constantly these weird explaining-gendershit-to-boomers conversations where they talk about “so-and-so’s pronouns” or say someone “identifies as nonbinary” and explain the concept of singular person they.
It’s like that weird Microsoft instructional video with actors from friends, but instead it’s sex and the city characters explaining gender and wokeshit.
All while still having the weird gay stereotype characters that are kind of dated now.
It’s the weirdest shit.

>All while still having the weird gay stereotype characters that are kind of dated now.
it was always social propaganda. now they have just pushed to new extremes

This reads like a Steven crowder parody. It almost even reads like a Any Forums shit post making fun of sex and the city.

Elderly

It is so profound that I cannot tell if it was intentionally written as a parody or not, like the writing itself reflects the themes of the show of aging women coping with their own loss of relevance and understanding of culture.
The score is this bizarre skrillex-inspired elevator music.

post some scenes mang

Yeah, it’s insanely bizarre seeing basically what was considered risqué and profane one or two decades ago directly compared to what is risqué and profane now.

Yeah one family member was watching it and I could hear some queer character doing a comedy standup routine and it was just painfully awful.

Tradwife finding out that her kid was socially transitioned at school without asking/telling her:
youtu.be/n4lU2AaHsiU

Possibly the only funny part of the show is that they repeatedly and unwaveringly refer to this as a “comedy concert”.

haha yeah this is totally normal and good

I had to look that up. Don't remember it. And it's exactly what I thought it was and worse. Everything is becoming that. The message always maintains priority over the entertainment. And the audience doesn't directly fund the piece of media.

It's like shattered glass, from now on every time I watch TV and a woke fag but comes out I am going to think of the ms video.

Attached: 4612074.jpg (1029x1500, 360.89K)

Immediately turned it on — thank you and congratulations for correctly answering the question.
>beginning not even in English
>first interaction is two racially ambiguous gay men flirting
>stupid meta-woke discussion of generational differences
Just the first few minutes is very promising

I used to like 6 feet under when I was a kid/teenager and it run on TV

Now I'm a bit afraid to re-visit it.

AWFLs are slowly coming around to the reality that everyone hates them. Nonwhites hate them because they're white. White conservatives hate them because they're liberal. Finally, white liberals hate them (men and themselves) because they're white and also annoying.