Mike_judge.jpg

Mike_judge.jpg

Attached: Mike_judge.jpg (500x625, 78.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPXUDw_LlNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he radiates chud energy

>Everything he makes is kino
How does he do it?

>DUDE REDNECKS DUMB LOL MINORITIES ARE HELLA EPIC

I love this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

LOVES LOAF

Just wait until he ruins KOTH with the new reboot

just me, or does he look like stormy daniel's lawyer?

He should play Michael Avenatti in the inevitable biopic

So is he making fun of the subject matter or making of the people who perceive the subject matter the way it's presented?

Attached: King-of-the-Hill.jpg (700x559, 278.25K)

Is hank gonna get an iphone?

no he's a blackberry chad

this

if you watch idiocracy, he "predicts" that it's white trash who will lower the IQ gene pool but conveniently leaves out nignogs

Extract was pretty bad

office space, mega cringe

>Idiocracy was made by Michael Judge
wtf I hate him now that movie is awful

neither

Look at how cute he is. I bet he's a very generous lover.

I was sexually assaulted by a female cop eight years ago and never told anyone because there was no point.

>but conveniently leaves out nignogs
Yeah, President Dwayne Elizondo Herbert Camacho was white

I wish a woman would rape me. Shut the fuck up you got lucky.

tell me

There was lots of studio infetterence with Idiocracy, so we can only guess what his original intentions were.

But the dysengenics depicted in the first five minutes is applicable to any modern society, even a 100% White one. Presently, there's an inverse correlation between intelligence and number of children one has, so naturally the intelligence of the population at large tends to lower from generation to generation. This can be masked by improvements in nutrition and education, but the underlying genetic debasement of intelligence is still there.

How did she look

soul
youtube.com/watch?v=SPXUDw_LlNA

Could be worse. You could be a bearded hick that had a lady cop pull their fucking gun for a traffic stop. I was doing 50 in a 25 because the sign was blocked by a hedge