A 30-year-old woman and a 15 year-old boy is

A 30-year-old woman and a 15 year-old boy is
>LE ROMANTIC

Attached: readermsg-23634.jpg (640x678, 52.04K)

Movie?

>old woman young man good!
>old man young woman bad!
wtf is this bullshit

The Lover

This is my dream, too bad I am not a teen anymore.

Is this the one where he reads books to the illiterate concentration camp guard

It is though. It's one of the most romantic and depressing films (and novels) I've read. If you don't have a mommy fetish, you won't get it.

Attached: 1481896200846.webm (1280x694, 3M)

The reader

Whether you like it or not, it's the truth.

Attached: 1484044562252.webm (1920x1040, 3M)

A lot of MILFs hit on me in my teens. A lot of adult women in general actually. I fucked a few. Then in my early 20s almost no action until I starting gym maxing

Unironcally all young men should be taught how to operate a women by some boomer mid-30s wine aunt. That's how the elites have done it with their male heirs for 1000s of years.

This.

I read a pretty good erotica story online that starts with the virgin MC learning how to fuck women from his hot MILF neighbor before going on to fuck like dozens of girls at his school. It's a wild story, there is so much fucking.

Attached: k.png (331x307, 30.4K)

I unironically went after this late 30s milf to teach me sex. I wasnt a teen anymore (early 20s) but still. I had this fantasy of older women being more caring and loving to an unexperienced man.

This happened to me but it was with two older women who lived next to me. No regrets.

>30

Attached: 1561669559331.gif (200x200, 1015.03K)

Post it

Attached: Winslet-Reader-HD-n-03.jpg (1250x645, 61.7K)

Gross. Young men were built for Old men.

Attached: daddy.webm (540x960, 3M)

KINO

>how to operate a woman

They outta have certification for it too, like driving a forklift. Then I can flash my papers to prove it to people.

as long as the reverse genders are allowed too

Calm down Nero

> A 25 year old playing the role of a 15 year old

why are americans so obsessed with older women and younger guys? That's the only acceptable age gap in media. I've even heard them say in real life how much they prefer much older women when talking about their age preference and how low would they go. why do they insist so much? are they scared of being seen as a pedo/predator for dating a 20 year old?

when i was 24 and working in korea i had a 33 year old korean fwb on the sly. one of her friends found out and called her the reader lel

never seen this movie except for the nude scenes

h-hot

women can do no wrong