YouTube recommendations have become absolutely shit

YouTube recommendations have become absolutely shit.

Attached: stewart-close-up-devs-s1e7.jpg (313x235, 7.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-yhzrCFsA0
youtube.com/watch?v=XpdwpZTUXQI
youtube.com/watch?v=cv5OiQEDlyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember a month ago when they shilled this video to literally every person on YouTube? it was getting over 10 million views every single day.

Attached: cyprien outdoor adventures.jpg (1276x393, 121.69K)

Not to mention them blacklisted videos that doesn't show in the search results even if you look for the exact title via the search bar.

literally only white people cry about this shit i wonder why.

nobody's making nazi content any more chud your time is up.

Because white people have better pattern recognition maybe

And google doesn't work anymore. It's all fucking broken.

the pattern is that everybody else is done with your bs

youtube search works fine.

How and why? I saw this too.

The recommendations suck now, especially for suggesting music. Also ywn(you will never) be a woman

it's a feedback loop. if you ever spend time around the normiest of NPCs they really do watch this shit. it's designed to be hard to determine if it's organic or not. sometimes you would see a super astroturfed thing that flopped but it's been a while since I noticed one.

i wonder what percentage of the total traffic of YT is automated

i used to get obscure cool albums and now all i get are these "top groove hits" crap compilations made by third worlders

I still get decent drum & bass albums along with vaporwave recommended to me, here’s one I found the other night if you’re interested:
youtu.be/C-yhzrCFsA0

thats so last month so was this
youtube.com/watch?v=XpdwpZTUXQI

>if you ever spend time around the normiest of NPCs they really do watch this shit
Normies will watch any god damn thing put in front of them. They are minimally discerning, it's no wonder everything on yt, streaming, tv, etc. sucks shit.

a lot of my youtube front page is just
>SHOCKING NEW DISCOVERY FROM THE JAMES WEBB TELESCOPE!!!!!
with thumbnails of aliens, end of the world type shit, then you watch the video and it's just scenes from alien movies/superhero flicks with the narrator talking about generic space shit.

They get on average a million views a day

I thought I got this because I subbed to that one Chinese propaganda channel with the cute girl that makes shit out of bamboo.

It used to be great.
Then about a year ago YouTube apparently """upgraded""" their algorithm and now it works like dogshit. I continuously get recommendations for stuff in categories that I never watch and never have watched, actively hate, and have even repeatedly used their "do not recommend this to me in the future" function on similar videos in the past.
Case in point, shit like "reaction videos". I used to barely know they existed because I never watched that garbage and thus they never showed up in my feed. Now they're like a quarter of the content in the "Recommended Videos" for things I watch. Like I would ever give a shit about some no-name vblogger parasitizing someone else's content by """reacting""" to a Let's Play or translated clips of a Vtuber.

It's been a while since YouTube took something that wasn't broken and "fixed" it this fucking hard.

>about a year ago
It was in like 2018 m8

i think they may have fixed the algorithm just now because i finally got a good recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=cv5OiQEDlyM

That was actually a kino video though.

You should be ashamed nigger.

YouTube Kids recommended my 4 year old daughter watch a video where a two man My Little Pony costume piggybacked another two man My Little Pony costume team in a vulgar irl horse sex marathon in front of at least 100 people.

Fuck whoever would host that event. Fuck whoever would post it on Youtube. And triple goddamn whoever posted it on YouTube Kids.

why didn't i get shilled this video? i woldve watched it

This shit pisses me off.
Think Anomalous, a fucking great YouTube channel making scientifically-oriented mini-docs on Phenomenology and investigating general "unexplained" topics, was rapidly growing in popularity two or so years ago. Then they did SOMETHING to pissy off the Ministry of Truth and now their videos don't even seem to come up unless you search for their specific channel-name.

I also literally searched for the exact titles of some of Bode Lang's videos and they didn't come up at all. I'm sure political bias has NOTHING to do with that. Meanwhile YouTube has no problem reccomending Thought Slime and Philosophy Tube and other thinnly-veiled far-left propaganda channels to me despite me never watching their trooncasts.

>YouTube Kids

One time I accidentally got a bunch of "for kids" video recommendation because I was looking up for old cartoon openings.

Clicked on some of them just because I was curious and it was like mind rot in video form, some videos barely make sense and were like they were made by AI generation, if I have a child I would just let him/her watch a list of videos that I pre-screened first because I don't want them growing up watching some shit made by pajeets looking to make a quick buck.

>Think Anomalous
seems like some good falling asleep stuff
thanks

is everything managed by mutts and blacks now? that would explain why it sucks

That's part of it but 90% of what "trends" on YouTube and gets recommended to "everyone" is literally hand-picked by YouTube.
Things CAN "go viral" organically but the vast majority if the time it's NOT because it got organically popular and thus got picked up by the algorithim; it's usually the other way around, with YouTube picking it to advertise to fucking everyone, so a bunch if people end up viewing it this retroactively meaning it "went viral".

>youtube front page
Why would you ever go there, unless you're using YouTube at work or something and thusly don't have access to your profile.
The YouTube "front page" without recommendation-data is cancer-incarnate.