OMG IS THAT A CONFEDERATE FLAG.. I'M CALLING THE COPS NOW

>OMG IS THAT A CONFEDERATE FLAG.. I'M CALLING THE COPS NOW.

Attached: 371C6EA7-48AA-4101-AF98-EA2E29E8E609.jpg (1536x862, 1.14M)

ive jerked off to this several times

Attached: 1645236950645.webm (800x332, 1.07M)

is this a ftm character?

The blonde is only 31 years old...

strangely cathartic. no tragic "loss of youth" vibe either.

I know a horror movie is good when it invokes laughter from me instead of shock and horror.

Nope, just plain ol' ugly.

It's funny that it's their own fault for triggering the events that occur throughout the movie.

some people just think that way dude. they take down a flag that was offensive to niggers, who cares? accurate at least

they don't care what people think
this is punishment user

such a weird subtext, in the 1980's the conservatives were running everything so murdering teens who did drugs and had sex was just the norm, but this movie just feels like they're whining about millennials. Premarital sex =/= Having a TikTok account

To watch them get brutally murdered.

>see ugly Jewess in poster
>see her get decapitated

now i find her really hot

Attached: MV5BMTQ4NDQ4MzkwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkwNTUzODE@._V1_(1).jpg (2000x3000, 3.36M)

There is no way a chainsaw could cut through a head that fast. I have seen a scene of cartel guys using a chainsaw to kill their rivals.

>everyone likes the movie because they kill the protags, kekked

why does she move her shoulders like that... le acting.

Probably some cue for post production.

All right Bateman, relax, go hire some hookers or something.

>Jewess is the protag

what is the world comin too?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.98K)

not a jew but i think she's cute. good head of hair, nice eyes and brows, neck, petite. yea why not?

That must be one hell of a chainsaw

why'd you have to think youd have to be jewish to find her cute? most jews are secular, not religious, like her

bro bc people are dumb and would've just called me a jew for thinking she's attractive. come on i don't wanna explain myself you fag

cartels want to make their people suffer. Your neck is weaker than wood which a chainsaw eats through.

Kino clavicles right there.

Why would you bother watching it? The franchise got worse with each sequel/reboot

who cares what people call you? dont be such a little bitch boy

>he believes the critics and “fans”
Wrong faggot

Attached: Vilmer.png (1170x607, 819.14K)

That didn't stop me from watching every Hellraiser.

This may have been the most killable cast in the history of slashers.

u r retarded. i was covering my bases so i wouldn't have to reply to anyone and here you come like a massive fucking retard

mpvie sucked but funny seeing liberal wokeflakes get rekt. them all cellphoning leatherface on the bus to cancel him was hilarious.

There is no way some guy in a mask can survive being shot, stabbed and drowned for 40 years, but autists like you dwell on unrealistic chainsaw scenes.

original TCMs
>leather is just a big retard
>family of cannibal psychos posing as people who want to help and then leading them to leatherface
New TCM
>leatherface is michael myers with a chainsaw, is supernaturally fast and strong and literally can't be killed
>Sally is in it for whatever fucking reason and gets butthurt that an old literal retard doesn't give a shit about her
It was hilariously bad and the only good character should have survived much longer, remove Sally and give more of her screentime to the Texas badass dude and it would have seriously improved from a 3/10 to a 6/10.

>so i wouldn't have to reply to anyone
>replies anyway
holy shit what a retard lmao