Untitled

Attached: 1645583853824.webm (576x1024, 2.75M)

I just shat in my hat

Attached: perm.jpg (400x400, 28.41K)

Yuropoors be like
>I hate fat people but also they should run our countries

Guys, I think OP's mom is getting railed atm

Attached: 1609229722614.webm (576x1024, 1.98M)

europeans really be looking like that thoe?

North America and South America are continents so she should check again or better yet play in traffic

>seething united statians
america is a continent

It’s probably a spic. They get super butthurt when you refer to someone from the US as American, and despite the fact that a Spaniard will understand what you mean perfectly well by ‘Americano’, Latin American bean people will ‘correct’ you with the mush mouth word vomit ‘Estadounidense’. Their bizarre inferiority complex over the topic and feigned ignorance in spite of near universe association with the demonym with people from the USA is baffling and sad.

interesting, had no idea they had that hangup

only unemployed 3rd gen latinxs care about that Estadounidense faggotry, sounds weird even as someone from LATAM

we could buy and sell yer whole bum country

greetings fellow American

Attached: pepmex.jpg (1000x963, 179.38K)

There is no continent named America.

Necesité aprender español por mi trabajo porque hago negocios con muchos latinoamericanos. La mayoría de la gente que tenía una problema con esto era de Colombia, pero vi la opinion en muchos países. Sin embargo nunca he visto a un latino de usa quien le importa esta tema

YOOOOOOOOOO NO CAP AMERICANS BTFO FR FR

There is no continent named America

Everyone I know (MX) just says gringo, american is too long we don't like long words over here, pretty lame americans also want to take that away now.

this guy is awesome

this, they fucking go
>sOuTH AmErIcA iS AmErICA too
like anyone gives a fuck

"americans" should be called usonians